[sldev] Re: dead code

Ben Byer bbyer at mm.st
Mon Jun 4 22:21:46 PDT 2007

On May 23, 2007, at 8:22 AM, Andrew Meadows wrote:

> Your list undoubtedly contains lots of dead code however I
> find some of it suspiciously alive.  Consider the the LLAgent
> methods.  The LLAgent constructor is in the list, however the
> SL viewer has a big fat global LLAgent called gAgent that is
> initialized in viewer.cpp using, as far as I can tell, the only
> constructor that is defined in the LLAgent class.
>
> If you track down some of the other LLAgent methods listed here
> it appears a few are actually being called.  For instance,
> LLAgent::getCameraMinOffGround() is called inside of
> LLAgent::calcCameraPositionTargetGlobal() which is not on your
> list.
>
> Some other examples of non-LLAgent undead code:
>
> ~LLMatrix4()   sure it's a trivial method and not explicitly
> called, but it shouldn't be removed
> LLPipeline::unloadShaders()   explicitly called in
> LLPipeline::destroyGL()
> LLPrimitive()  explicitly called in constructor of LLViewerObject,
> which derives from LLPrimitive

Okay.  I rebuilt the list, but this time I used -O0.  I've made an
effort to remove all obvious library functions, as well as
constructors and destructors; some may remain, but this list should
be more helpful:

CProcessor::WriteInfoTextFile(char const*)
FFT842(int, int, DPCOMPLEX*)
Head::getInertia()
Head::getMass()
Head::getRadius()
Head::propagate(float, float, float)
Head::setMass(float)
Head::setRadius(float)
LLAgent::copyWearableToInventory(EWearableType)
LLAgent::getLookAtType()
LLAgent::getName(LLStringBase<char>&)
LLAgent::getPointAtType()
LLAgent::getPowerInGroup(LLUUID const&) const
LLAgent::getQuat() const
LLAgent::getWearablePermMask(EWearableType)
LLAgent::isGroupMember() const
LLAgent::needsReplacement(EWearableType, int)
LLAgent::renderAutoPilotTarget()
LLAgent::resetAxes()
LLAgent::roll(float)
LLAgent::rotate(LLMatrix3 const&)
LLAgent::rotate(LLQuaternion const&)
LLAgent::rotate(float, LLVector3 const&)
LLAgent::startFollowPilot(LLUUID const&)
LLAgentPilot::addWaypoint(void*)
LLAggregatePermissions::aggregate(unsigned int)
LLAggregatePermissions::aggregateBit
(LLAggregatePermissions::EPermIndex, int)
LLAggregatePermissions::getU8() const
LLAggregatePermissions::isEmpty() const
LLAggregatePermissions::packMessage(LLMessageSystem*, char const*) const
LLAlertDialog::createXml(LLStringBase<char> const&, void (*)(int,
void*), void*)
LLAlertDialog::setOptionEnabled(int, int)
LLApp::fork()
LLApp::getOptionData(LLApp::OptionPriority)
LLApp::getPid()
LLApp::getSigChildCount()
LLApp::incSigChildCount()
LLApp::isError()
LLApp::isExiting()
LLApp::isQuitting()
LLApp::isRunning()
LLApp::isStopped()
LLApp::parseCommandOptions(int, char**)
LLApp::runErrorHandler()
LLApp::sDefaultChildCallback
LLApp::sErrorHandler
LLApp::sErrorThreadRunning
LLApp::sLogInSignal
LLApp::sSigChildCount
LLApp::sStatus
LLApp::setChildCallback(int, void (*)(int, bool, int))
LLApp::setDefaultChildCallback(void (*)(int, bool, int))
LLApp::setError()
LLApp::setErrorHandler(void (*)())
LLApp::setOptionData(LLApp::OptionPriority, LLSD)
LLApp::setQuitting()
LLApp::setStatus(LLApp::e_app_status)
LLApp::setStopped()
LLApp::setupErrorHandling()
LLApp::stepFrame()
LLAssetInfo::setFromNameValue(LLNameValue const&)
LLAssetStorage::getNumPendingDownloads() const
LLAssetStorage::getNumPendingLocalUploads()
LLAssetStorage::uploadCompleteCallback(LLUUID const&, void*, int)
LLAssetType::lookupHumanReadable(char const*)
LLAsyncHostByName::cancelPendingRequest()
LLAudioEngine::findAudioSource(LLUUID const&)
LLAudioEngine::getInternetStreamGain()
LLAudioEngine::hasLocalFile(LLUUID const&)
LLAudioEngine_FMOD::callbackMetaData(char*, char*, void*)
LLAvatarTracker::getDegreesAndDist(float&, double&, double&)
LLAvatarTracker::isBuddyEmpowered(LLUUID const&) const
LLAvatarTracker::setBuddyEmpowered(LLUUID const&, bool)
LLBBox::addPointAgent(LLVector3)
LLBBox::expand(float)
LLBBoxLocal::expand(float)
LLBVHLoader::ST_NO_FILE
LLBase64::encode(unsigned char const*, unsigned long)
LLBlowfishCipher::decrypt(unsigned char const*, unsigned int,
unsigned char*, unsigned int)
LLBlowfishCipher::encrypt(unsigned char const*, unsigned int,
unsigned char*, unsigned int)
LLBlowfishCipher::requiredEncryptionSpace(unsigned int) const
LLBottomPanel::setFocusIndicator(LLView*)
LLBufferArray::capacity() const
LLBufferArray::prepend(int, unsigned char const*, int)
LLBufferArray::takeContents(LLBufferArray&)
LLButton::setLabel(LLStringBase<char> const&)
LLCRC::update(unsigned char)
LLCacheName::Impl::Impl(LLMessageSystem*)
LLCacheName::deleteEntriesOlderThan(int)
LLCacheName::dump()
LLCacheName::dumpStats()
LLCacheName::removeObserver(void (*)(LLUUID const&, char const*, char
const*, int, void*))
LLCallbackList::containsFunction(void (*)(void*), void*)
LLCallbackList::deleteAllFunctions()
LLCamera::calculateWorldFrustumPlanes()
LLCamera::heightInPixels(LLVector3 const&, float) const
LLCamera::readFrustumFromBuffer(char const*)
LLCamera::sphereInFrustumOld(LLVector3 const&, float) const
LLCamera::sphereInFrustumQuick(LLVector3 const&, float)
LLCamera::visibleDistance(LLVector3 const&, float, float, unsigned
int) const
LLCamera::visibleHorizDistance(LLVector3 const&, float, float,
unsigned int) const
LLCamera::writeFrustumToBuffer(char*) const
LLCategory::getSubCategory(unsigned char) const
LLCategory::getSubCategoryCount() const
LLCategory::getU32() const
LLCategory::lookupName() const
LLCategory::packMessage(LLMessageSystem*) const
LLCategoryDropDescendentsObserver::done()
LLChatBar::setIgnoreArrowKeys(int)
LLCircuit::getInfoString() const
LLCircuitData::getAgeInSeconds() const
LLCircuitData::getAllowTimeout() const
LLCircuitData::getBytesOut() const
LLCircuitData::getInfoString() const
LLCircuitData::setAllowTimeout(int)
LLCircuitData::setTimeoutCallback(void (*)(LLHost const&, void*), void*)
LLCloseAllFoldersFunctor::doFolder(LLFolderViewFolder*)
LLCloseAllFoldersFunctor::doItem(LLFolderViewItem*)
LLCloudLayer::renderDensityField()
LLCloudLayer::reset()
LLCloudLayer::setRegion(LLViewerRegion*)
LLCollectOnlineBuddies::operator()(LLUUID const&, LLRelationship*)
LLColor4::setVec(LLColor3 const&, float)
LLColor4U::addClampMax(LLColor4U const&)
LLColor4U::multAll(float)
LLComboBox::setButtonVisible(int)
LLCompass::draw()
LLCompass::setBkgndTexture(LLUUID)
LLCompass::setTexture(LLUUID)
LLCondition::broadcast()
LLCone::renderface(int, int)
LLControl::addListener(void (*)(LLSD const&, int, LLControl&))
LLControlBase::allocateListenerID()
LLControlBase::mTopID
LLControlGroup::getWString(LLStringBase<char> const&)
LLControlGroup::registerListener(LLStringBase<char> const&,
LLSimpleListenerObservable*)
LLControlGroup::resetToDefaults()
LLControlGroup::setColor4U(LLStringBase<char> const&, LLColor4U const&)
LLCoordFrame::getOpenGLRotation(float*) const
LLCoordFrame::getOpenGLTranslation(float*) const
LLCoordFrame::getRotMatrixToParent(LLMatrix4&) const
LLCoordFrame::lookAt(LLVector3 const&, LLVector3 const&)
LLCoordFrame::lookAt(LLVector3 const&, LLVector3 const&)::up_direction
LLCoordFrame::lookDir(LLVector3 const&)
LLCoordFrame::lookDir(LLVector3 const&)::up_direction
LLCoordFrame::readOrientation(char const*)
LLCoordFrame::reset()
LLCoordFrame::resetAxes()
LLCoordFrame::roll(float)
LLCoordFrame::rotateToAbsolute(LLVector4 const&) const
LLCoordFrame::rotateToLocal(LLVector4 const&) const
LLCoordFrame::setAxes(LLMatrix3 const&)
LLCoordFrame::setAxes(LLQuaternion const&)
LLCoordFrame::setAxes(float const*)
LLCoordFrame::setOrigin(float const*)
LLCoordFrame::transformToAbsolute(LLVector4 const&) const
LLCoordFrame::transformToLocal(LLVector3 const&) const
LLCoordFrame::transformToLocal(LLVector4 const&) const
LLCoordFrame::translate(float const*)
LLCoordFrame::translate(float, float, float)
LLCoordFrame::writeOrientation(char*) const
LLCountdown::draw()
LLCountdown::isExpired()
LLCtrlSelectionInterface::deselectByValue(LLSD)
LLCubeMap::map(unsigned char, unsigned short, unsigned short) const
LLCubeMap::paintIn(LLVector3*, LLColor4U const&)
LLCubeMap::project(float&, float&, float&, float&, unsigned char,
LLVector3*) const
LLCubeMap::project(float&, float&, int&, unsigned char, LLVector3
const&) const
LLCurl::Easy::perform()
LLCurl::Multi::easyAlloc()
LLCurrencyUIManager::Impl::Impl(LLPanel&)
LLCurrencyUIManager::inProcess()
LLCylinder::drawBottom(int)
LLCylinder::drawSide(int)
LLCylinder::drawTop(int)
LLCylinder::render(float)
LLCylinder::renderface(float, int)
LLDataPacker::packFixed(float, char const*, int, unsigned int,
unsigned int)
LLDataPackerAsciiBuffer::dump()
LLDataPackerBinaryBuffer::freeBuffer()
LLDate::secondsSinceEpoch(double)
LLDoubleLinkedList<LLRoamTriNode>::addDataAtEnd(LLRoamTriNode*)
LLDoubleLinkedList<LLRoamTriNode>::addNodeAtEnd
(LLDoubleLinkedNode<LLRoamTriNode>*)
LLDoubleLinkedList<LLRoamTriNode>::getFirstData()
LLDoubleLinkedList<LLRoamTriNode>::isEmpty()
LLDoubleLinkedList<LLRoamTriNode>::removeCurrentData()
LLDoubleLinkedList<LLTool>::getLastData()
LLDoubleLinkedList<LLTool>::getNextData()
LLDoubleLinkedList<LLTool>::getPreviousData()
LLDoubleLinkedNode<LLRoamTriNode>::removeData()
LLDrawPoolAvatar::getDebugColor() const
LLDrawPoolTerrain::getDebugColor() const
LLDrawPoolTree::getDebugColor() const
LLDrawPoolWater::getDebugColor() const
LLDrawable::applyLightsAsPoint(LLColor4&)
LLDrawable::findReferences(LLDrawable*)
LLDrawable::getBounds(LLVector3&, LLVector3&) const
LLDrawable::mergeFaces(LLDrawable*)
LLDrawable::update()
LLDrawable::updateMaterial()
LLDrawable::updateUVMinMax()
LLDropCopyableItems::operator()(LLInventoryCategory*, LLInventoryItem*)
LLDropTarget::doDrop(EDragAndDropType, void*)
LLDynamicArray<LLGesture*, 32>::reserve_block(unsigned int)
LLDynamicArray<LLVector3, 32>::count() const
LLDynamicArray<LLVector3, 32>::reset()
LLEditMenuHandlerMgr::getInstance()
LLEditMenuHandlerMgr::getInstance()::instance
LLError::Settings::restore(LLError::Settings*)
LLError::Settings::saveAndReset()
LLError::restoreSettings(LLError::Settings*)
LLError::saveAndResetSettings()
LLError::shouldLogCallCount()
LLErrorThread::getUserData() const
LLErrorThread::run()
LLErrorThread::setUserData(void*)
LLFFTPlan::buffer() const
LLFFTPlan::cols() const
LLFFTPlan::rows() const
LLFFTPlan::valid() const
LLFace::enableLights() const
LLFace::getGeometryTerrain(LLStrider<LLVector3>&,
LLStrider<LLVector3>&, LLStrider<LLColor4U>&, LLStrider<LLVector2>&,
LLStrider<LLVector2>&, LLStrider<unsigned int>&)
LLFace::getIndices(LLStrider<unsigned int>&)
LLFace::getVertices(LLStrider<LLVector3>&)
LLFace::renderSetColor() const
LLFace::sSafeRenderSelect
LLFace::setWorldMatrix(LLMatrix4 const&)
LLFace::unsetFaceColor()
LLFacePool::moveFace(LLFace*, LLDrawPool*, int)
LLFacePool::renderVisibility()
LLFacePool::renderVisibility()::C.819
LLFastTimer::sCPUClockFrequency
LLFeatureList::dump()
LLFile::_fsopen(char const*, char const*, int)
LLFilterSD2XMLRPCRequest::process_impl(LLChannelDescriptors const&,
boost::shared_ptr<LLBufferArray>&, bool&, LLSD&, LLPumpIO*)
LLFilterSD2XMLRPCResponse::process_impl(LLChannelDescriptors const&,
boost::shared_ptr<LLBufferArray>&, bool&, LLSD&, LLPumpIO*)
LLFilterXMLRPCRequest2LLSD::process_impl(LLChannelDescriptors const&,
boost::shared_ptr<LLBufferArray>&, bool&, LLSD&, LLPumpIO*)
LLFilterXMLRPCResponse2LLSD::process_impl(LLChannelDescriptors
const&, boost::shared_ptr<LLBufferArray>&, bool&, LLSD&, LLPumpIO*)
LLFirstUse::disableFirstUse()
LLFirstUse::useAttach()
LLFloaterAvatarInfo::showProfileCallback(int, void*)
LLFloaterBuildOptions::getInstance()
LLFloaterBuildOptions::visible(void*)
LLFloaterBuyLand::isOpen()
LLFloaterColorPicker::getOrigRgb(float&, float&, float&)
LLFloaterCustomize::getEditGroup()
LLFloaterCustomize::onBtnSnapshot(void*)
LLFloaterDirectory::toggleEvents(void*)
LLFloaterGodTools::refreshAll()
LLFloaterGodTools::showPanel(LLStringBase<char> const&)
LLFloaterGodTools::updatePopup(LLCoordGL, unsigned int)
LLFloaterGroupInfo::showMyGroupInfo(void*)
LLFloaterGroupInvite::impl::impl(LLUUID const&)
LLFloaterHtmlFind::draw()
LLFloaterHtmlFind::onClickClose(void*)
LLFloaterHtmlFind::onClickLinkHref(LLWebBrowserCtrlEvent const&)
LLFloaterHtmlFind::onClose(bool)
LLFloaterHtmlFind::postBuild()
LLFloaterHtmlFind::sInstance
LLFloaterHtmlFind::show(void*)
LLFloaterIMPanel::onTabClick(void*)
LLFloaterIMPanel::selectAll()
LLFloaterIMPanel::selectNone()
LLFloaterImagePreview::onMouseCaptureLost(LLMouseHandler*)
LLFloaterImport::LoadPreviewImage(LLStringBase<char>, LLUUID)
LLFloaterImport::asset_uploaded_callback(LLUUID const&, void*, int)
LLFloaterImport::draw()
LLFloaterImport::finishImport(ImportAssetInfo*)
LLFloaterImport::handleMouseDown(int, int, unsigned int)
LLFloaterImport::onBtnCancel(void*)
LLFloaterImport::onBtnOK(void*)
LLFloaterImport::postBuild()
LLFloaterImport::recalcCost()
LLFloaterInspect::isVisible()
LLFloaterJoystick::getInstance()
LLFloaterJoystick::visible(void*)
LLFloaterMove::toggle(void*)
LLFloaterNewIM::isUUIDAvailable(LLUUID const&)
LLFloaterPermissionsMgr::onClose(bool)
LLFloaterPermissionsMgr::processPermissionsList(LLMessageSystem*,
void**)
LLFloaterPermissionsMgr::sInstance
LLFloaterPermissionsMgr::show()
LLFloaterReporter::addDescription(LLStringBase<char> const&,
LLMeanCollisionData*)
LLFloaterReporter::setDescription(LLStringBase<char> const&,
LLMeanCollisionData*)
LLFloaterSaveAvatar::onSave(void*)
LLFloaterSaveAvatar::postBuild()
LLFloaterSaveAvatar::show()
LLFloaterView::destroyAllChildren()
LLFloaterView::getBackmost()
LLFloaterView::unhighlightFocusedFloater()
LLFloaterWorldMap::fly()
LLFloaterWorldMap::flyToAvatar()
LLFloaterWorldMap::flyToLandmark()
LLFloaterWorldMap::onCheckEvents(LLUICtrl*, void*)
LLFloaterWorldMap::onFlyBtn(void*)
LLFloaterWorldMap::onGoToLandmarkDialog(int, void*)
LLFloaterWorldMap::onPanBtn(void*)
LLFloaterWorldMap::teleportToAvatar()
LLFloaterWorldMap::teleportToLandmark()
LLFolderBridge::createNewCategory(void*)
LLFolderBridge::createNewEyes(void*)
LLFolderBridge::createNewGloves(void*)
LLFolderBridge::createNewHair(void*)
LLFolderBridge::createNewJacket(void*)
LLFolderBridge::createNewPants(void*)
LLFolderBridge::createNewShape(void*)
LLFolderBridge::createNewShirt(void*)
LLFolderBridge::createNewShoes(void*)
LLFolderBridge::createNewSkin(void*)
LLFolderBridge::createNewSkirt(void*)
LLFolderBridge::createNewSocks(void*)
LLFolderBridge::createNewUnderpants(void*)
LLFolderBridge::createNewUndershirt(void*)
LLFolderBridge::createWearable(LLFolderBridge*, EWearableType)
LLFolderBridge::pasteClipboard(void*)
LLFolderView::checkTreeResortForModelChanged()
LLFolderView::closeAllFolders()
LLFolderView::dumpSelectionInformation()
LLFolderView::propertiesSelectedItems()
LLFolderViewFolder::hasFilteredDescendants()
LLFolderViewItem::isDescendantOf(LLFolderViewFolder const*)
LLFollowCamMgr::isScriptedCameraSource(LLUUID const&)
LLFontGL::getImageGL() const
LLFontGL::nameFromVAlign(LLFontGL::VAlign)
LLFontGL::operator=(LLFontGL const&)
LLFontGL::vAlignFromName(LLStringBase<char> const&)
LLFrameStats::getCurStatName() const
LLFrameTimer::expiresAt() const
LLFrameTimer::setExpiryAt(double)
LLGLManager::initWGL()
LLGLState::checkClientArrays(unsigned int)
LLGLState::checkClientArrays(unsigned int)::label
LLGLState::checkClientArrays(unsigned int)::value
LLGLState::checkStates()
LLGLState::checkTextureChannels()
LLGLState::checkTextureChannels()::label
LLGLState::checkTextureChannels()::value
LLGLState::dumpStates()
LLGesture::MAX_SERIAL_SIZE
LLGesture::getMaxSerialSize()
LLGesture::getOutputString() const
LLGesture::getTrigger() const
LLGesture::operator=(LLGesture const&)
LLGesture::serialize(unsigned char*) const
LLGestureList::SERIAL_HEADER_SIZE
LLGestureList::count() const
LLGestureList::deserialize(unsigned char*, int)
LLGestureList::getMaxSerialSize()
LLGestureList::serialize(unsigned char*) const
LLGestureList::triggerAndReviseString(LLStringBase<char> const&,
LLStringBase<char>*)
LLGestureManager::getPlayingCount() const
LLGestureManager::init()
LLGlobalEconomy::calculateLightRent(LLVector3 const&) const
LLGlobalEconomy::calculateTeleportCost(float) const
LLGroupDropTarget::doDrop(EDragAndDropType, void*)
LLGroupMoneyTabEventHandler::impl::impl(LLButton*, LLButton*,
LLTextEditor*, LLPanel*, LLUUID const&, int, int)
LLHTTPBuffer::asLLSD()
LLHTTPBuffer::asString()
LLHTTPBuffer::curl_write(void*, unsigned long, unsigned long, void*)
LLHTTPNode::Response::status(int)
LLHTTPNode::allNodePaths() const
LLHTTPNode::rootNode() const
LLHUDConnector::setDoFade(int)
LLHUDConnector::setEndpoints(int const&, int const&)
LLHUDConnector::setZCompare(int)
LLHUDEffectBeam::packData(LLMessageSystem*)
LLHUDEffectBeam::render()
LLHUDEffectBeam::setSourceObject(LLViewerObject*)
LLHUDEffectBeam::setTargetObject(LLViewerObject*)
LLHUDEffectBeam::setTargetPos(LLVector3d const&)
LLHUDEffectBeam::setupParticle(int)
LLHUDEffectBeam::unpackData(LLMessageSystem*, int)
LLHUDEffectLookAt::getLookAtType()
LLHUDEffectPointAt::getPointAtType()
LLHUDView::colorFromType(int)
LLHasAsset::operator()(LLInventoryCategory*, LLInventoryItem*)
LLHeapBuffer::bytesLeft() const
LLHorizontalCompass::draw()
LLHorizontalCompass::setTexture(LLUUID const&)
LLHost::getHostName() const
LLHost::getIPString() const
LLHtmlFind::show(void*)
LLIMInfo::clone()
LLIMInfo::packInstantMessage(LLMessageSystem*) const
LLIMInfo::packMessageBlock(LLMessageSystem*) const
LLIMView::isIMSessionOpen(LLUUID const&)
LLIMView::pruneSessions()
LLIOBuffer::bytesLeft() const
LLIOBuffer::clear()
LLIOBuffer::current() const
LLIOBuffer::data() const
LLIOBuffer::process_impl(LLChannelDescriptors const&,
boost::shared_ptr<LLBufferArray>&, bool&, LLSD&, LLPumpIO*)
LLIOBuffer::seek(LLIOBuffer::EHead, long long)
LLIOBuffer::size() const
LLImageBase::calc_download_priority(float, float, int)
LLImageDXT::convertToDXR()
LLImageDXT::setFormat()
LLImageGL::create(LLPointer<LLImageGL>&, LLImageRaw const*, int)
LLImageGL::create(LLPointer<LLImageGL>&, int)
LLImageGL::create(LLPointer<LLImageGL>&, unsigned int, unsigned int,
unsigned char, int)
LLImageGL::dataFormatComponents(int)
LLImageGL::getBytes(int) const
LLImageGL::getIsResident(int)
LLImageGL::getMaxDiscardLevel() const
LLImageGL::setImage(LLImageRaw const*)
LLImageJ2C::decodeFailed()
LLImageJ2C::setMaxBytes(int)
LLImageRaw::contractToPowerOfTwo(int, int)
LLImageRaw::createFromFile(LLStringBase<char> const&, bool)
LLImageRaw::fill(LLColor4U const&)
LLImageRaw::getSubImage(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int,
unsigned int) const
LLImageWorker::cleanupClass()
LLInventoryClipboard::store(LLDynamicArray<LLUUID, 32> const&)
LLInventoryClipboard::store(LLUUID const&)
LLInventoryExistenceObserver::watchItem(LLUUID const&)
LLInventoryFilter::isModifiedAndClear()
LLInventoryItem::asLLSD() const
LLInventoryItem::fromLLSD(LLSD&)
LLInventoryItem::importXML(LLXMLNode*)
LLInventoryItem::packBinaryBucket(unsigned char*, LLPermissions*) const
LLInventoryItem::setInventoryType(LLInventoryType::EType)
LLInventoryItem::unpackBinaryBucket(unsigned char*, int)
LLInventoryModel::deleteFromServer(LLDynamicArray<LLUUID, 32>&,
LLDynamicArray<LLUUID, 32>&)
LLInventoryModel::getCategoryCount() const
LLInventoryObject::setType(LLAssetType::EType)
LLInventoryPanel::dumpSelectionInformation(void*)
LLInventoryPanel::getShowFolderState()
LLInventoryPanel::openAllFolders()
LLInventoryView::filtersVisible(void*)
LLJoint::clampRotation(LLQuaternion, LLQuaternion)
LLJoint::getLastWorldPosition()
LLJoint::getLastWorldRotation()
LLJoint::setConstraintSilhouette(LLDynamicArray<LLVector3, 32>&)
LLJoint::setWorldMatrix(LLMatrix4 const&)
LLJointSolverRP3::getPoleVector()
LLJointSolverRP3::getTwist()
LLJointSolverRP3::setTwist(float)
LLKeyboard::inverseTranslateKey(unsigned char)
LLKeyboardMacOSX::inverseTranslateNumpadKey(unsigned char)
LLKeyframeDataCache::clear()
LLKeyframeDataCache::dumpDiagInfo()
LLKeyframeMotion::JointMotionList::dumpDiagInfo()
LLKeyframeMotion::isLoaded()
LLKeyframeMotion::writeCAL3D(apr_file_t*)
LLKeyframeMotionParam::addKeyframeMotion(char*, LLUUID const&, char*,
float)
LLKeyframeMotionParam::getBlendType()
LLKeyframeMotionParam::getDuration()
LLKeyframeMotionParam::getEaseInDuration()
LLKeyframeMotionParam::getEaseOutDuration()
LLKeyframeMotionParam::getLoop()
LLKeyframeMotionParam::getMinPixelArea()
LLKeyframeMotionParam::getPose()
LLKeyframeMotionParam::getPriority()
LLKeyframeMotionParam::loadMotions()
LLKeyframeMotionParam::onActivate()
LLKeyframeMotionParam::onDeactivate()
LLKeyframeMotionParam::onInitialize(LLCharacter*)
LLKeyframeMotionParam::onUpdate(float, unsigned char*)
LLKeyframeMotionParam::setDefaultKeyframeMotion(char*)
LLKillerSky::getMieCoefficients(float, float, float*)
LLKillerSky::getRaleighCoefficients(float, float, float*)
LLKillerSky::sMieFactor
LLKillerSky::sNearFalloffFactor
LLKillerSky::sRaleighGroundDensity
LLKillerSky::sSkyContrib
LLLFSThread::read(LLStringBase<char> const&, unsigned char*, int,
int, LLLFSThread::Responder*, unsigned int)
LLLandmark::getRegionPos() const
LLLandmark::setRegionHandle(LLUUID const&, unsigned long long)
LLLightParams::getCutoff() const
LLLineEditor::setIgnoreArrowKeys(int)
LLLineSegmentAABB(LLVector3 const&, LLVector3 const&, LLVector3
const&, LLVector3 const&)
LLLinkedList<LLPolyMorphData>::removeData(LLPolyMorphData*)
LLLinkedList<LLToolContainer>::LLLinkNode::deleteData()
LLLinkedList<LLToolContainer>::LLLinkNode::removeData()
LLLinkedList<LLToolContainer>::addData(LLToolContainer*)
LLLinkedList<LLToolContainer>::checkData(LLToolContainer*)
LLLinkedList<LLToolContainer>::deleteAllData()
LLLinkedList<LLToolContainer>::getFirstData()
LLLinkedList<LLToolContainer>::getNextData()
LLLinkedList<LLToolContainer>::removeAllNodes()
LLLiveLSLEditor::loadScriptText(char const*)
LLLogTextMessage::flush()
LLLogTextMessage::log(LLUUID const&, LLUUID const&, char const*)
LLLogTextMessage::log(LLUUID const&, LLUUID const&, double, double,
char const*)
LLLogTextMessage::log(LLUUID const&, double, double, char const*)
LLManipRotate::projectToSphere(float, float, int*)
LLManipScale::renderEdges(LLBBox const&)
LLManipScale::setShowAxes(int)
LLManipScale::setStretchTextures(int)
LLManipScale::setUniform(int)
LLMap<EReportType, LLFloaterReporter*>::operator[](EReportType const&)
LLMap<unsigned int, float*>::addData(unsigned int const&, float*)
LLMap<unsigned int, float*>::getIfThere(unsigned int const&)
LLMaterialTable::DEFAULT_FRICTION
LLMaterialTable::DEFAULT_RESTITUTION
LLMaterialTable::getCollisionParticleUUID(unsigned char, unsigned char)
LLMaterialTable::getCollisionSoundUUID(unsigned char, unsigned char)
LLMaterialTable::getDamageMod(unsigned char)
LLMaterialTable::getDefaultTextureID(char*)
LLMaterialTable::getDefaultTextureID(unsigned char)
LLMaterialTable::getDensity(unsigned char)
LLMaterialTable::getEPMod(unsigned char)
LLMaterialTable::getFriction(unsigned char)
LLMaterialTable::getGroundCollisionParticleUUID(unsigned char)
LLMaterialTable::getGroundCollisionSoundUUID(unsigned char)
LLMaterialTable::getGroundRollingSoundUUID(unsigned char)
LLMaterialTable::getGroundSlidingSoundUUID(unsigned char)
LLMaterialTable::getHPMod(unsigned char)
LLMaterialTable::getRestitution(unsigned char)
LLMaterialTable::getRollingSoundUUID(unsigned char, unsigned char)
LLMaterialTable::getShatterSoundUUID(unsigned char)
LLMaterialTable::getSlidingSoundUUID(unsigned char, unsigned char)
LLMatrix3::adjointTranspose()
LLMatrix3::determinant() const
LLMatrix3::invert()
LLMatrix3::rotate(LLQuaternion const&)
LLMatrix3::rotate(float, LLVector3 const&)
LLMatrix3::rotate(float, float, float)
LLMatrix3::rotate(float, float, float, float)
LLMatrix3::setRot(float, LLVector3 const&)
LLMatrix3::setRot(float, float, float, float)
LLMatrix3::zero()
LLMatrix4::determinant() const
LLMatrix4::initMatrix(LLMatrix3 const&, LLVector4 const&)
LLMatrix4::initRotTrans(float, LLVector3 const&, LLVector3 const&)
LLMatrix4::initRotTrans(float, float, float, LLVector4 const&)
LLMatrix4::initRotTrans(float, float, float, float, float, float, float)
LLMatrix4::initRotation(float, LLVector4 const&)
LLMatrix4::initRotation(float, float, float)
LLMatrix4::initRotation(float, float, float, float)
LLMatrix4::rotate(float, LLVector4 const&)
LLMatrix4::rotate(float, float, float)
LLMatrix4::rotate(float, float, float, float)
LLMatrix4::setTranslation(LLVector3 const&)
LLMatrix4::setTranslation(float, float, float)
LLMediaEngine::getNetworkProxy(int&, LLStringBase<char>&, int&, int&,
LLStringBase<char>&)
LLMediaEngine::init()
LLMediaEngine::setAvailable(int)
LLMediaEngine::setEnabled(int)
LLMediaEngine::setNetworkProxy(int, LLStringBase<char> const&, int,
int, LLStringBase<char> const&)
LLMediaMovieBase::make(LLMediaBase::MediaType, int, int)
LLMemType::printMem()
LLMemType::sMaxTotalMem
LLMemType::sTotalMem
LLMemory::freeReserve()
LLMenuGL::empty()
LLMenuGL::setLeftAndBottom(int, int)
LLMessageConfig::isServerDefaultBuilderLLSD()
LLMessageReader::setTimeDecodes(int)
LLMessageReader::setTimeDecodesSpamThreshold(float)
LLMessageSystem::addF64(char const*, double)
LLMessageSystem::addIPAddr(char const*, unsigned int)
LLMessageSystem::addIPPort(char const*, unsigned short)
LLMessageSystem::addIPPortFast(char const*, unsigned short)
LLMessageSystem::addQuat(char const*, LLQuaternion const&)
LLMessageSystem::addS16(char const*, short)
LLMessageSystem::addU16(char const*, unsigned short)
LLMessageSystem::addVector4(char const*, LLVector4 const&)
LLMessageSystem::addVector4Fast(char const*, LLVector4 const&)
LLMessageSystem::checkCircuitAlive(LLHost const&)
LLMessageSystem::checkCircuitAlive(unsigned int)
LLMessageSystem::checkCircuitBlocked(unsigned int)
LLMessageSystem::copyMessageRtoS()
LLMessageSystem::establishBidirectionalTrust(LLHost const&, long long)
LLMessageSystem::findHost(unsigned int)
LLMessageSystem::flush(LLHost const&)
LLMessageSystem::flushReliable(LLHost const&)
LLMessageSystem::flushSemiReliable(LLHost const&, void (*)(void**,
int), void**)
LLMessageSystem::forwardMessage(LLHost const&)
LLMessageSystem::forwardReliable(LLHost const&)
LLMessageSystem::forwardReliable(unsigned int)
LLMessageSystem::generateDigestForNumber(char*, unsigned int) const
LLMessageSystem::generateDigestForWindow(char*, int) const
LLMessageSystem::getCircuitInfoString()
LLMessageSystem::getCircuitTrust(LLHost const&)
LLMessageSystem::getF64(char const*, char const*, double&, int)
LLMessageSystem::getIPAddr(char const*, char const*, unsigned int&, int)
LLMessageSystem::getIPPort(char const*, char const*, unsigned short&,
int)
LLMessageSystem::getListenPort() const
LLMessageSystem::getReceiveBytes() const
LLMessageSystem::getS16(char const*, char const*, short&, int)
LLMessageSystem::getSenderID() const
LLMessageSystem::getSenderSessionID() const
LLMessageSystem::getU16(char const*, char const*, unsigned short&, int)
LLMessageSystem::getVector4(char const*, char const*, LLVector4&, int)
LLMessageSystem::isCircuitCodeKnown(unsigned int) const
LLMessageSystem::isClear() const
LLMessageSystem::isMatchingDigestForWindow(char const*, int) const
LLMessageSystem::isMessageFast(char const*)
LLMessageSystem::poll(float)
LLMessageSystem::processMessageTemplateChecksumReply
(LLMessageSystem*, void**)
LLMessageSystem::removeLastBlock()
LLMessageSystem::sanityCheck()
LLMessageSystem::sendMessageTemplateChecksum(LLHost const&)
LLMessageSystem::setCircuitAllowTimeout(LLHost const&, int)
LLMessageSystem::setCircuitTimeoutCallback(LLHost const&, void (*)
(LLHost const&, void*), void*)
LLMessageSystem::setMaxMessageCounts(int)
LLMessageSystem::setMessageBans(LLSD const&, LLSD const&)
LLMessageSystem::setTimeDecodes(int)
LLMessageSystem::setTimeDecodesSpamThreshold(float)
LLMessageSystem::setTimingFunc(void (*)(char const*, float, void*),
void*)
LLMessageSystem::showCircuitInfo()
LLMessageSystem::zeroCodeAdjustCurrentSendTotal()
LLMessageThrottle::addAgentAlert(LLUUID const&, LLUUID const&, char
const*)
LLMessageThrottle::addViewerAlert(LLUUID const&, char const*)
LLMessageThrottle::pruneEntries()
LLMessageThrottleEntry::getEntryTime()
LLMessageThrottleEntry::getHash()
LLMetaClass::beginProperties() const
LLMetaClass::endProperties() const
LLMetaClass::getPropertyCount() const
LLMetaProperty::getObjectMetaClass() const
LLModalDialog::onAppFocusLost()
LLMsgData::addDataFast(char*, char*, void const*, int,
e_message_variable_type, int)
LLMultiGesture::dump()
LLMultiPreview::getAutoOpenInstance(LLUUID const&)
LLMultiPreview::setAutoOpenInstance(LLMultiPreview*, LLUUID const&)
LLMuteList::addObserver(LLMuteListObserver*)
LLMuteList::removeObserver(LLMuteListObserver*)
LLNameListCtrl::removeNameItem(LLUUID const&)
LLNameValue::callCallback()
LLNameValue::getAsset() const
LLNameValue::getF32()
LLNameValue::getS32()
LLNameValue::getU32()
LLNameValue::getU64()
LLNameValue::getVec3()
LLNameValue::getVec3(LLVector3&)
LLNameValue::magnitude()
LLNameValue::nonzero()
LLNameValue::operator=(LLNameValue const&)
LLNameValue::sendToData() const
LLNameValue::sendToViewer() const
LLNameValue::setAsset(char const*)
LLNameValue::setF32(float)
LLNameValue::setS32(int)
LLNameValue::setString(char const*)
LLNameValue::setU32(unsigned int)
LLNameValue::setVec3(LLVector3 const&)
LLNetMap::translatePan(float, float)
LLNetworkData::isValid(unsigned short, unsigned int)
LLNullCipher::decrypt(unsigned char const*, unsigned int, unsigned
char*, unsigned int)
LLNullCipher::encrypt(unsigned char const*, unsigned int, unsigned
char*, unsigned int)
LLNullCipher::requiredEncryptionSpace(unsigned int) const
LLOSInfo::getMaxOpenFiles()
LLOSInfo::getMaxOpenFiles()::open_max
LLOSInfo::getProcessResidentSizeKB()
LLOSInfo::getProcessVirtualSizeKB()
LLObjectSelection::applyToNodes(LLSelectedNodeFunctor*)
LLObjectSelection::applyToRootObjects(LLSelectedObjectFunctor*)
LLObjectSelection::contains(LLViewerObject*)
LLObjectSelection::getCurrentTE(LLViewerObject**, int*)
LLObjectSelection::getOwnershipCost(int&)
LLObjectSelection::getTECount()
LLOctreePick::check(LLDrawable*)
LLOctreePick::check(LLOctreeNode<LLDrawable> const*)
LLOctreePick::visit(LLOctreeState<LLDrawable> const*)
LLOpenFilteredFolders::doFolder(LLFolderViewFolder*)
LLOpenFilteredFolders::doItem(LLFolderViewItem*)
LLOverlayBar::onClickResetView(void*)
LLPanel::childDisplayNotFound()
LLPanel::getBackgroundColor()
LLPanel::getPanelByHandle(LLViewHandle)
LLPanelAvatar::setAvatar(LLViewerObject*)
LLPanelAvatarSecondLife::onClickImage(void*)
LLPanelClassified::reset()
LLPanelDebug::apply()
LLPanelDebug::cancel()
LLPanelDirBrowser::addHelpText(char const*)
LLPanelDirBrowser::newClassified()
LLPanelDirBrowser::renameClassified(LLUUID const&, char const*)
LLPanelDirFind::onCommitScope(LLUICtrl*, void*)
LLPanelDirPlaces::initialQuery()
LLPanelDirPopular::onClickSearch(void*)
LLPanelDisplay3::setDefaults()
LLPanelDisplay::onApplyResolution(LLUICtrl*, void*)
LLPanelEditWearable::getCurrentSubpart()
LLPanelEstateCovenant::getEstateName() const
LLPanelEstateCovenant::getOwnerName() const
LLPanelGroupInvite::impl::impl(LLUUID const&)
LLPanelGroupLandMoney::impl::impl(LLUUID const&)
LLPanelGroupTab::createTab(void*)
LLPanelGroupVoting::impl::impl(LLUUID const&)
LLPanelInventory::removeSelectedItem()
LLPanelInventory::startRenamingSelectedItem()
LLPanelLandAccess::onAccessLevelChange(LLUICtrl*, void*)
LLPanelLandGeneral::buyPassDialogVisible()
LLPanelLandGeneral::enableDeedToGroup(void*)
LLPanelLandMedia::onClickStartMedia(void*)
LLPanelLandMedia::onClickStopMedia(void*)
LLPanelLandRenters::onClickAdd(void*)
LLPanelLandRenters::onClickRemove(void*)
LLPanelLandRenters::refresh()
LLPanelObject::onCommitCastShadows(LLUICtrl*, void*)
LLPanelObject::sendCastShadows()
LLPanelObjectTools::onClickSetBySelection(void*)
LLPanelPermissions::onClickClaim(void*)
LLPanelPermissions::onClickRelease(void*)
LLPanelPick::reset()
LLPanelRegionTextureInfo::onClickDump(void*)
LLPanelRegionTools::getGridPosX() const
LLPanelRegionTools::getGridPosY() const
LLPanelWeb::apply()
LLPanelWeb::cancel()
LLParcel::allowTerraformBy(LLUUID const&) const
LLParcel::blockAccess(LLUUID const&, LLUUID const&, int, int) const
LLParcel::clearParcel()
LLParcel::clearSale()
LLParcel::completeSale(unsigned int&, unsigned char&, LLUUID&)
LLParcel::dump()
LLParcel::expirePasses(int)
LLParcel::expireSale(unsigned int&, unsigned char&, LLUUID&, LLUUID&)
LLParcel::extendAABB(LLVector3 const&, LLVector3 const&)
LLParcel::getActionString(LLParcel::EAction)
LLParcel::getAdjustedRentPerMeter() const
LLParcel::getCategoryFromUIString(char const*)
LLParcel::getCategoryString(LLParcel::ECategory)
LLParcel::getOwnershipStatusString(LLParcel::EOwnershipStatus)
LLParcel::isAgentBanned(LLUUID const&) const
LLParcel::isBuyerAuthorized(LLUUID const&) const
LLParcel::isSaleTimerExpired(unsigned long long const&)
LLParcel::operator==(LLParcel const&) const
LLParcel::overrideOwner(LLUUID const&, int)
LLParcel::overrideParcelFlags(unsigned int)
LLParcel::setArea(int, int)
LLParcel::setDiscountRate(float)
LLParcel::startSale(LLUUID const&, int)
LLPartData::asLLSD() const
LLPartData::fromLLSD(LLSD&)
LLPartData::pack(LLDataPacker&)
LLPartData::setEndAlpha(float)
LLPartData::setEndColor(LLVector3 const&)
LLPartData::setEndScale(float, float)
LLPartData::setFlags(unsigned int)
LLPartData::setMaxAge(float)
LLPartData::setStartAlpha(float)
LLPartData::setStartColor(LLVector3 const&)
LLPartData::setStartScale(float, float)
LLPartSysData::clampSourceParticleRate()
LLPartSysData::pack(LLDataPacker&)
LLPartSysData::packBlock()
LLPartSysData::packNull()
LLPartSysData::setPartAccel(LLVector3 const&)
LLPathParams::asLLSD() const
LLPathParams::copyParams(LLPathParams const&)
LLPathParams::exportFile(__sFILE*) const
LLPathParams::fromLLSD(LLSD&)
LLPathParams::importFile(__sFILE*)
LLPathParams::operator LLSD() const
LLPathParams::setScaleX(float)
LLPathParams::setScaleY(float)
LLPathParams::setShearX(float)
LLPathParams::setShearY(float)
LLPerlinNoise::clouds3(float, float, float, float)
LLPerlinNoise::init()
LLPerlinNoise::noise1(float)
LLPerlinNoise::noise2(float, float)
LLPerlinNoise::noise3(float, float, float)
LLPerlinNoise::sInitialized
LLPerlinNoise::turbulence2(float, float, float)
LLPerlinNoise::turbulence3(float, float, float, float)
LLPermissions::deedToGroup(LLUUID const&, LLUUID const&)
LLPermissions::getSafeOwner() const
LLPermissions::importXML(LLXMLNode*)
LLPermissions::operator==(LLPermissions const&) const
LLPermissions::set(LLPermissions const&)
LLPermissions::setBaseBits(LLUUID const&, int, unsigned int)
LLPermissions::setOwnerBits(LLUUID const&, int, unsigned int)
LLPermissionsView::addPermissionsData(LLStringBase<char> const&,
LLUUID const&, unsigned int)
LLPermissionsView::clearPermissionsData()
LLPermissionsView::findObject(void*)
LLPermissionsView::getWidgetTag() const
LLPermissionsView::getWidgetType() const
LLPermissionsView::revokePermissions(void*)
LLPipeline::enableShadows(int)
LLPipeline::findReferences(LLDrawable*)
LLPipeline::getPoolFromTE(LLTextureEntry const*, LLViewerImage*)
LLPipeline::pickObject(LLVector3 const&, LLVector3 const&, LLVector3&)
LLPipeline::setAmbient(LLColor4 const&)
LLPointer<LLHUDEffectLookAt>::operator bool() const
LLPointer<LLHUDEffectPointAt>::operator bool() const
LLPolyMesh::deleteAllMorphData()
LLPolyMesh::dumpDiagInfo()
LLPolyMesh::getWritableWeights() const
LLPolyMesh::removeMorphData(LLPolyMorphData*)
LLPolyMeshSharedData::genIndices(int)
LLPolyMeshSharedData::getNumKB()
LLPose::findJointState(LLJoint*)
LLPose::getNumJointStates() const
LLPose::removeAllJointStates()
LLPose::removeJointState(LLJointState*)
LLPoseBlender::getBlendedPose()
LLPreview::getFirstPreviewForSource(LLUUID const&)
LLPreview::onRadio(LLUICtrl*, void*)
LLPreviewAnim::saveAnim(void*)
LLPreviewLandmark::getMarkerColor() const
LLPreviewLandmark::getPositionGlobal() const
LLPrimitive::copyTEs(LLPrimitive const*)
LLPrimitive::createPrimitive(unsigned char)
LLPrimitive::legacyToPCode(unsigned char)
LLPrimitive::pCodeToLegacy(unsigned char)
LLPrimitive::packTEMessage(LLDataPacker&) const
LLPrimitive::setPCode(unsigned char)
LLPrimitive::setTEArrays(unsigned char, LLUUID const*, float const*,
float const*)
LLPrimitive::setTextureList(LLTextureEntry*)
LLProfile::genNormals()
LLProfile::getTotalOut() const
LLProfile::isConcave() const
LLProfileParams::asLLSD() const
LLProfileParams::copyParams(LLProfileParams const&)
LLProfileParams::exportFile(__sFILE*) const
LLProfileParams::fromLLSD(LLSD&)
LLProfileParams::importFile(__sFILE*)
LLProfileParams::operator LLSD() const
LLProfileParams::operator!=(LLProfileParams const&) const
LLPumpIO::LLChainInfo::LLChainInfo()
LLPumpIO::control(LLPumpIO::EControl)
LLPumpIO::prime(apr_pool_t*)
LLPumpIO::setConditional(LLIOPipe*, apr_pollfd_t const*)
LLPumpIO::setTimeoutSeconds(float)
LLQuaternion::getMatrix4() const
LLQuaternion::quantize16(float, float)
LLQuaternion::quantize8(float, float)
LLQuaternion::setQuat(LLMatrix3 const&)
LLQuaternion::setQuat(LLMatrix4 const&)
LLQuaternion::setQuat(float, LLVector4 const&)
LLQueuedThread::check()
LLQueuedThread::getRequestStatus(unsigned int)
LLQueuedThread::printQueueStats()
LLQueuedThread::waitOnPending()
LLRayAABB(LLVector3 const&, LLVector3 const&, LLVector3 const&,
LLVector3 const&, LLVector3&, float)
LLRegionEconomy::getPriceParcelClaim() const
LLRegionEconomy::getPriceParcelRent() const
LLRegionEconomy::hasData() const
LLRegionEconomy::print()
LLRegionEconomy::processEconomyData(LLMessageSystem*, void**)
LLRegionEconomy::processEconomyDataRequest(LLMessageSystem*, void**)
LLRegionEconomy::setBasePriceParcelClaimActual(int)
LLRegionEconomy::setBasePriceParcelClaimDefault(int)
LLRegionEconomy::setBasePriceParcelRent(int)
LLRegionEconomy::setPriceParcelClaimFactor(float)
LLRegionPosition::getPositionAgent() const
LLRegionPosition::getPositionGlobal() const
LLRelationship::GRANTED_VISIBLE_MASK
LLRelationship::grantRights(int, int)
LLRelationship::revokeRights(int, int)
LLResMgr::getMonetaryDecimalPoint() const
LLRoam::flushMerge()
LLRoam::flushSplit()
LLRoam::numOfProcessedTrisInc()
LLRoam::popMerge()
LLRoam::popSplit()
LLRoam::process()
LLRoam::processMerge()
LLRoam::processSplit()
LLRoam::pushMerge(LLRoamTriNode*)
LLRoam::pushSplit(LLRoamTriNode*)
LLRoam::queueForMerge(LLRoamTriNode*, int)
LLRoam::queueForSplit(LLRoamTriNode*, int)
LLRoamPatch::numTrisDec()
LLRoamPatch::numTrisInc()
LLRoamTriNode::Lchild() const
LLRoamTriNode::Rchild() const
LLRoamTriNode::base() const
LLRoamTriNode::dequeue()
LLRoamTriNode::enqueue()
LLRoamTriNode::getFirstLeaf() const
LLRoamTriNode::getNextLeaf() const
LLRoamTriNode::inQueue() const
LLRoamTriNode::merge()
LLRoamTriNode::mergeSimple()
LLRoamTriNode::sQueues
LLRoamTriNode::setBase(LLRoamTriNode*)
LLRoamTriNode::setLeft(LLRoamTriNode*)
LLRoamTriNode::setRight(LLRoamTriNode*)
LLRoamTriNode::split(int)
LLRoamTriNode::update()
LLRoamTriNode::updateLink(LLRoamTriNode*, LLRoamTriNode*)
LLRunner::removeRunnable(long long)
LLSD::Impl::safe(LLSD::Impl const*)
LLSD::Impl::safe(LLSD::Impl const*)::theUndefined
LLSD::allocationCount()
LLSD::beginMap()
LLSD::endMap()
LLSD::erase(int)
LLSD::get(int) const
LLSD::insert(int, LLSD const&)
LLSD::outstandingCount()
LLSD::set(int, LLSD const&)
LLSDFormatter::boolalpha(bool)
LLSDXMLParser::Impl::Impl()
LLSDXMLParser::Impl::parsePart(char const*, int)
LLSDXMLParser::parsePart(char const*, int)
LLSaleInfo::fromLLSD(LLSD&, int&, unsigned int&)
LLSaleInfo::importXML(LLXMLNode*)
LLSaleInfo::operator==(LLSaleInfo const&) const
LLSavedSettingsGlue::setF32(LLUICtrl*, void*)
LLSavedSettingsGlue::setS32(LLUICtrl*, void*)
LLSavedSettingsGlue::setString(LLUICtrl*, void*)
LLSavedSettingsGlue::setU32(LLUICtrl*, void*)
LLScatterShader::init(void*, int)
LLScopedLock::unlock()
LLScriptByteCodeChunk::addBytesDontInc(int)
LLScriptEdCore::enableDeselectMenu(void*)
LLScriptEdCore::onBtnInsertSample(void*)
LLScriptEdCore::onDeselectMenu(void*)
LLScriptExpression::addExpression(LLScriptExpression*)
LLScriptGenerateErrorText::writeWarning(__sFILE*, int, int,
e_lscript_warnings)
LLScriptGlobalFunctions::addGlobalFunction(LLScriptGlobalFunctions*)
LLScriptGlobalVariable::addGlobal(LLScriptGlobalVariable*)
LLScriptLibrary::assignExec(char*, void (*)(LLScriptLibData*,
LLScriptLibData*, LLUUID const&))
LLScriptStatement::addStatement(LLScriptStatement*)
LLScrollListCtrl::isEmpty() const
LLScrollableContainerView::setBorderVisible(int)
LLScrollbar::setHighlightColor(LLColor4 const&)
LLScrollbar::setShadowColor(LLColor4 const&)
LLScrollbar::setThumbColor(LLColor4 const&)
LLScrollbar::setTrackColor(LLColor4 const&)
LLScrollingPanelParam::onSliderMouseDown(LLUICtrl*, void*)
LLScrollingPanelParam::onSliderMouseUp(LLUICtrl*, void*)
LLSegment::operator==(LLSegment const&) const
LLSelectMgr::packAgentAndGroupID(void*)
LLSelectMgr::packAgentID(void*)
LLSelectMgr::packHingeHead(void*)
LLSelectMgr::packObjectCategory(LLSelectNode*, void*)
LLSelectMgr::packPhysics(LLSelectNode*, void*)
LLSelectMgr::packShape(LLSelectNode*, void*)
LLSelectMgr::repeatDuplicate()
LLSelectMgr::selectGetOwnershipCost(int*)
LLSelectMgr::selectObjectAndFamily(LLDynamicArray<LLViewerObject*,
32> const&, int)
LLSelectMgr::selectionGetBumpmap(unsigned char*)
LLSelectMgr::selectionGetFullbright(unsigned char*)
LLSelectMgr::selectionGetMediaType(unsigned char*)
LLSelectMgr::selectionGetShiny(unsigned char*)
LLSelectMgr::selectionResetRotation()
LLSelectMgr::selectionResetTexInfo(int)
LLSelectMgr::selectionRotateAroundZ(float)
LLSelectMgr::selectionSetColor(LLColor4 const&)
LLSelectMgr::selectionSetObjectCategory(LLCategory const&)
LLSelectMgr::selectionUpdateCastShadows(int)
LLSelectMgr::sendDehinge()
LLSelectMgr::sendHinge(unsigned char)
LLSelectMgr::unhighlightObjectAndFamily(LLViewerObject*)
LLSetItemSortFunction::doFolder(LLFolderViewFolder*)
LLSetItemSortFunction::doItem(LLFolderViewItem*)
LLShaderMgr::loadShadersInterface()
LLShaderMgr::validateProgramObject(void*)
LLSky::calcInScatter(LLColor4&, LLVector3 const&, float) const
LLSky::getFadeColor() const
LLSky::getFogRatio() const
LLSky::getSunPhase() const
LLSky::sunUp() const
LLSliderCtrl::isMouseHeldDown()
LLSliderCtrl::onSliderMouseDown(LLUICtrl*, void*)
LLSliderCtrl::onSliderMouseUp(LLUICtrl*, void*)
LLSliderCtrl::setSliderMouseDownCallback(void (*)(LLUICtrl*, void*))
LLSliderCtrl::setSliderMouseUpCallback(void (*)(LLUICtrl*, void*))
LLSnapshotLivePreview::getImageRect()
LLSpatialClearState::visit(LLOctreeState<LLDrawable> const*)
LLSpatialClearStateDiff::traverse(LLTreeNode<LLDrawable> const*)
LLSpatialGroup::clearState(unsigned int, int)
LLSpatialGroup::makeStatic()
LLSpatialGroup::validate()
LLSpatialGroup::validateDrawMap()
LLSpatialPartition::isVisible(LLVector3 const&)
LLSpatialPartition::pickDrawable(LLVector3 const&, LLVector3 const&,
LLVector3&)
LLSpinCtrl::forceEditorCommit()
LLSpinCtrl::isMouseHeldDown()
LLSplashScreen::create()
LLSprite::setColor(LLColor4 const&)
LLSprite::setPitch(float)
LLSprite::setTexMode(unsigned int)
LLSprite::setUseCameraUp(int)
LLStat::addValueTime(double, float)
LLStat::getBin(int) const
LLStat::getBinBeginTime(int) const
LLStat::getBinPerSec(int) const
LLStat::getCurrentBeginTime() const
LLStat::getCurrentTime() const
LLStat::getMinDuration() const
LLStat::getSum() const
LLStat::getSumDuration() const
LLStat::setBeginTime(double)
LLStatAccum::impl::getCurrentUsecs() const
LLStatAccum::impl::meanValue(LLStatAccum::TimeScale) const
LLStatAccum::impl::reset(unsigned long long)
LLStatAccum::impl::sScaleTimes
LLStatAccum::impl::sum(double)
LLStatAccum::impl::sum(double, unsigned long long)
LLStatAccum::meanValue(LLStatAccum::TimeScale) const
LLStatBar::getLabel() const
LLStatGraph::setValue(float)
LLStatMeasure::sample(double)
LLStatRate::count(unsigned int)
LLStatTime::start()
LLStatTime::stop()
LLStatView::getStatBar(LLStringBase<char> const&)
LLStateDiagram::addDefaultTransition(LLFSMState&, LLFSMTransition&)
LLStateDiagram::addState(LLFSMState*)
LLStateDiagram::addTransition(LLFSMState&, LLFSMState&,
LLFSMTransition&)
LLStateDiagram::addUndirectedTransition(LLFSMState&, LLFSMState&,
LLFSMTransition&)
LLStateDiagram::getState(unsigned int)
LLStateDiagram::numDeadendStates()
LLStateDiagram::processTransition(LLFSMState&, LLFSMTransition&)
LLStateDiagram::saveDotFile(char const*)
LLStateDiagram::setDefaultState(LLFSMState&)
LLStateDiagram::stateIsValid(LLFSMState&)
LLStateMachine::getCurrentState() const
LLStateMachine::processTransition(LLFSMTransition&, void*)
LLStateMachine::runCurrentState(void*)
LLStateMachine::setCurrentState(LLFSMState*, void*, int)
LLStateMachine::setCurrentState(unsigned int, void*, int)
LLStateMachine::setStateDiagram(LLStateDiagram*)
LLStatusBar::creditBalance(int)
LLStatusBar::getHealth() const
LLStatusBar::isUserTiered() const
LLStrider<LLColor4U>::operator[](unsigned int)
LLStyle::operator!=(LLStyle const&) const
LLStyle::operator==(LLStyle const&) const
LLSurface::containsPosition(LLVector3 const&)
LLSurface::getPatchesPerEdge() const
LLSurface::moveZ(int, int, float)
LLSurface::renderSurfaceBounds()
LLSurface::resolvePatchGlobal(LLVector3d const&) const
LLSurfacePatch::getDistance() const
LLSurfacePatch::getMeanComposition() const
LLSurfacePatch::getRenderLevel() const
LLSurfacePatch::getTexCoords(unsigned int, unsigned int) const
LLTabContainer::getMaxTabWidth() const
LLTabContainer::getMinTabWidth() const
LLTabContainerCommon::onCloseBtn(void*)
LLTabContainerCommon::setTitle(LLStringBase<char> const&)
LLTemplateMessageBuilder::addData(char const*, void const*,
e_message_variable_type)
LLTexLayer::renderImageRaw(unsigned char*, int, int, int, int, int, int)
LLTexLayer::requestUpdate()
LLTexLayerSetBuffer::bindBumpTexture(unsigned int)
LLTextCmd::overwrite(LLTextEditor*, int, wchar_t)
LLTextCmdOverwriteChar::execute(LLTextEditor*, int*)
LLTextCmdOverwriteChar::redo(LLTextEditor*)
LLTextCmdOverwriteChar::undo(LLTextEditor*)
LLTextEditor::fromXML(LLPointer<LLXMLNode>, LLView*, LLUICtrlFactory*)
LLTextEditor::getCurrentSegment()
LLTextEditor::getWChar(int)
LLTextEditor::overwriteChar(int, wchar_t)
LLTextEditor::overwriteCharNoUndo(int, wchar_t)
LLTextEditor::setHighlightColor(LLColor4 const&)
LLTextEditor::setOnScrollEndCallback(void (*)(void*), void*)
LLTextEditor::setShadowColor(LLColor4 const&)
LLTextEditor::setThumbColor(LLColor4 const&)
LLTextEditor::setTrackColor(LLColor4 const&)
LLTextSegment::dump()
LLTextureAnim::asLLSD() const
LLTextureAnim::equals(LLTextureAnim const&) const
LLTextureAnim::fromLLSD(LLSD&)
LLTextureAnim::packTAMessage(LLDataPacker&) const
LLTextureAnim::packTAMessage(LLMessageSystem*) const
LLTextureCache::ReadResponder::ReadResponder()
LLTextureCache::getReader(unsigned int)
LLTextureCache::getWriter(unsigned int)
LLTextureCtrl::setLabel(LLStringBase<char> const&)
LLTextureCtrl::setValid(int)
LLTextureEntry::asLLSD() const
LLTextureEntry::fromLLSD(LLSD&)
LLTextureEntry::operator!=(LLTextureEntry const&) const
LLTextureEntry::operator==(LLTextureEntry const&) const
LLTextureFetch::dump()
LLTextureFetchWorker::callbackHttpGet(unsigned char*, int, bool)
LLTextureFetchWorker::callbackURLReceived(LLSD const&, bool)
LLTextureFetchWorker::sStateDescs
LLTextureTable::deleteAll()
LLThread::wakeLocked()
LLThrottleGroup::packThrottle(LLDataPacker&) const
LLThrottleGroup::setNominalBPS(float*)
LLThrottleGroup::unpackThrottle(LLDataPacker&)
LLTimer::getCurrentClockCount()
LLTimer::getRemainingTimeF32()
LLTimer::getTotalSeconds()
LLTimer::getTotalTime()
LLTimer::setLastClockCount(unsigned long long)
LLToolDragAndDrop::createContainer
(LLDynamicArray<LLPointer<LLViewerInventoryItem>, 32>&, char const*)
LLToolDragAndDrop::dad3dAssetOnLand(LLViewerObject*, int, unsigned
int, int)
LLToolDragAndDrop::dad3dCategoryOnLand(LLViewerObject*, int, unsigned
int, int)
LLToolDragAndDrop::dadUpdateInventory(LLViewerObject*, int)
LLToolMgr::usingTransientTool()
LLToolPie::outsideSlop(int, int, int, int)
LLToolPlacerPanel::addButton(LLStringBase<char> const&,
LLStringBase<char> const&, unsigned char*)
LLToolPlacerPanel::sButtons
LLToolPlacerPanel::sButtonsAdded
LLToolPlacerPanel::setObjectType(void*)
LLToolTexEyedropper::handleHover(int, int, unsigned int)
LLToolTexEyedropper::handleMouseDown(int, int, unsigned int)
LLToolView::addTool(LLStringBase<char> const&, LLStringBase<char>
const&, LLPanel*, LLTool*, LLView*, char const*)
LLToolView::draw()
LLToolView::findToolContainer(LLTool*)
LLToolView::getButtonRect(int)
LLToolView::onClickToolButton(void*)
LLToolset::isToolSelected(int)
LLToolset::selectNextTool()
LLToolset::selectPrevTool()
LLTracker::getTrackedLocationName()
LLTracker::hasLandmarkPosition()
LLTransferManager::processTransferPriority(LLMessageSystem*, void**)
LLTransferSource::registerSourceType(e_transfer_source_type,
LLTransferSource* (*)(LLUUID const&, float))
LLTransferSourceChannel::updatePriority(LLTransferSource*, float)
LLTransferSourceParamsEstate::setAsset(LLUUID const&,
LLAssetType::EType)
LLTriangleLineSegmentIntersect(LLVector3 const&, LLVector3 const&,
LLVector3 const&, LLVector3&, LLVector3 const&)
LLUI::setScissorRegionScreen(LLRectBase<int> const&)
LLUICtrl::getParentPanel() const
LLUICtrlFactory::getScrollingPanelList(LLPanel*, LLStringBase<char>
const&)
LLUICtrlFactory::getWidgetType(LLStringBase<char> const&)
LLUICtrlFactory::rebuild()
LLUICtrlFactory::removeFloater(LLFloater*)
LLUICtrlFactory::removePanel(LLPanel*)
LLUIString::clearArgs()
LLUIString::replace(int, wchar_t)
LLURI::authority() const
LLURI::hostName() const
LLURI::hostPort() const
LLURI::opaque() const
LLURI::path() const
LLURI::query() const
LLURI::queryMap() const
LLURI::scheme() const
LLURL::free()
LLURL::getFQURL() const
LLURL::getFullPath()
LLURL::init(char const*)
LLURL::isExtension(char const*)
LLURL::operator!=(LLURL const&) const
LLURL::operator=(LLURL const&)
LLURL::operator==(LLURL const&) const
LLURL::sReturnString
LLURL::updateRelativePath(LLURL const&)
LLURLRequest::setBodyLimit(unsigned int)
LLUUID::combine(LLUUID const&) const
LLUUID::getString() const
LLUUID::toCompressedString(char*) const
LLUUIDAndName::operator<(LLUUIDAndName const&) const
LLUUIDAndName::operator==(LLUUIDAndName const&) const
LLUUIDAndName::operator>(LLUUIDAndName const&) const
LLUniqueID::getID()
LLUniqueID::sNextID
LLUploadDialog::modalUploadIsFinished()
LLUrlWhiteList::cleanupClass()
LLUrlWhiteList::containsMatch(LLStringBase<char> const&)
LLUrlWhiteList::initClass()
LLVFS::audit()
LLVFS::checkMem()
LLVFS::dumpFiles()
LLVFS::dumpMap()
LLVFS::listFiles()
LLVFSFileBlock::SERIAL_SIZE
LLVFSFileSpecifier::operator==(LLVFSFileSpecifier const&) const
LLVFile::READ_WRITE
LLVFile::getMaxSize()
LLVFile::setReadPriority(float)
LLVLComposition::getDetailTexture(int)
LLVOAvatar::bindScratchTexture(unsigned int)
LLVOAvatar::dumpAvatarTEs(char const*)
LLVOAvatar::dumpAvatarTEs(char const*)::C.2293
LLVOAvatar::getAnimLabels(LLDynamicArray<char const*, 32>*)
LLVOAvatar::getAnimNames(LLDynamicArray<char const*, 32>*)
LLVOAvatar::getLocalTextureRaw(int, LLImageRaw*)
LLVOAvatar::resetAnimations()
LLVOAvatar::updateAllAvatarVisiblity()
LLVOAvatarSkeletonInfo::getNumBones()
LLVOAvatarSkeletonInfo::getNumCollisionVolumes()
LLVOCacheEntry::assignCRC(unsigned int, LLDataPackerBinaryBuffer&)
LLVOCacheEntry::dump() const
LLVOSky::calcInScatter(LLColor3&, LLColor3&, LLVector3 const&, float)
const
LLVOSky::calcInScatter(LLColor4&, LLVector3 const&, float) const
LLVOSky::generateScatterMap()
LLVOSky::getFadeColor() const
LLVOSky::getFogRatio() const
LLVOSky::isSunUp() const
LLVOSurfacePatch::updateShadows(int)
LLVOTree::render(LLAgent&)
LLVOVolume::agentDirectionToVolume(LLVector3 const&) const
LLVOVolume::agentPositionToVolume(LLVector3 const&) const
LLVOVolume::getLightCutoff() const
LLVOVolume::getLightDistance(LLVector3 const&) const
LLVOVolume::sLODSlopDistanceFactor
LLVOVolume::setLightCutoff(float)
LLVOVolume::setTexture(int)
LLVOVolume::volumePositionToAgent(LLVector3 const&) const
LLVector2::abs()
LLVector3::operator=(LLSD const&)
LLVector3::rotVec(float, LLVector3 const&)
LLVector3::snap(int)
LLVector3d::rotVec(LLMatrix3 const&)
LLVector3d::rotVec(LLQuaternion const&)
LLVector4::abs()
LLVector4::rotVec(LLMatrix4 const&)
LLVector4::rotVec(LLQuaternion const&)
LLVertexBuffer::makeStatic()
LLVertexBuffer::setStride(int, int)
LLView::addListenerToControl(LLEventDispatcher*, LLStringBase<char>
const&, LLSD, LLSD)
LLView::deregisterEventListener(LLStringBase<char>)
LLView::escapeXML(LLStringBase<char> const&, LLStringBase<char>&)
LLView::escapeXML(LLStringBase<wchar_t> const&)
LLView::getCtrlListSorted() const
LLView::getScreenRect() const
LLView::hasChild(LLStringBase<char> const&, int) const
LLView::sLastBottomXML
LLView::sLastLeftXML
LLView::sSelectID
LLView::selectFontStyle(LLPointer<LLXMLNode>)
LLView::selectFontVAlign(LLPointer<LLXMLNode>)
LLViewBorder::setColors(LLColor4 const&, LLColor4 const&)
LLViewBorder::setColorsExtended(LLColor4 const&, LLColor4 const&,
LLColor4 const&, LLColor4 const&)
LLViewBorder::setTexture(LLUUID const&)
LLViewChildren::enable(char const*, bool)
LLViewChildren::setAction(char const*, void (*)(void*), void*)
LLViewChildren::show(char const*, bool)
LLViewQuery::getPostFilters() const
LLViewQuery::getSorter() const
LLViewerCamera::roundToPixel(LLVector3 const&)
LLViewerGestureList::xferCallback(void*, int, void**, int)
LLViewerImage::sCurrentFileVersion
LLViewerImageList::calcMaxTextureRAM()
LLViewerImageList::dump()
LLViewerImageList::sUUIDCallback
LLViewerInventoryItem::exportFileLocal(__sFILE*) const
LLViewerJoint::setSkeletonComponents(unsigned int, int)
LLViewerJointMesh::getBoundJointsByIndex(int, int&, int&)
LLViewerJointMesh::getColor(float*, float*, float*, float*)
LLViewerJointMesh::sClothingMaskImageName
LLViewerJointMesh::sPipelineRender
LLViewerJointMesh::writeCAL3D(apr_file_t*, int, LLCharacter*)
LLViewerJointShape::drawBone()
LLViewerJointShape::drawShape(float, int)
LLViewerJointShape::getColor(float*, float*, float*, float*)
LLViewerJointShape::getTexture()
LLViewerJointShape::getType()
LLViewerJointShape::isTransparent()
LLViewerJointShape::sColorScale
LLViewerJointShape::setColor(float, float, float, float)
LLViewerJointShape::setTexture(LLViewerImage*)
LLViewerJointShape::setType(LLViewerJointShape::ShapeType)
LLViewerLayer::getValue(int, int) const
LLViewerObject::clearDrawableState(unsigned int, int)
LLViewerObject::countInventoryContents(LLAssetType::EType)
LLViewerObject::decreaseArrowLength()
LLViewerObject::fitFaceTexture(unsigned char)
LLViewerObject::getMediaPassedWhitelist() const
LLViewerObject::getMediaType() const
LLViewerObject::getMediaURL() const
LLViewerObject::getSubParent() const
LLViewerObject::increaseArrowLength()
LLViewerObject::sAxisArrowLength
LLViewerObject::sMapDebug
LLViewerObject::sPulseEnabled
LLViewerObject::sUseSharedDrawables
LLViewerObject::sendPositionUpdate() const
LLViewerObject::sendRotationUpdate() const
LLViewerObject::sendScaleUpdate()
LLViewerObject::setCanSelect(int)
LLViewerObject::setData(unsigned char const*, unsigned int)
LLViewerObject::setDrawableState(unsigned int, int)
LLViewerObject::setLineWidthForWindowSize(int)
LLViewerObject::setMediaPassedWhitelist(int)
LLViewerObject::setMediaType(unsigned char)
LLViewerObject::setMediaURL(LLStringBase<char> const&)
LLViewerObjectList::OrphanInfo::operator!=
(LLViewerObjectList::OrphanInfo const&) const
LLViewerObjectList::findReferences(LLDrawable*) const
LLViewerObjectList::renderObjectBounds(LLVector3 const&)
LLViewerObjectList::replaceObject(LLUUID const&, unsigned char,
LLViewerRegion*)
LLViewerParcelMgr::agentCanFly() const
LLViewerParcelMgr::agentCanTakeDamage() const
LLViewerParcelMgr::agentDrawDistance() const
LLViewerParcelMgr::dump()
LLViewerParcelMgr::isOwnedAt(LLVector3d const&) const
LLViewerParcelMgr::isOwnedOtherAt(LLVector3d const&) const
LLViewerParcelMgr::isOwnedSelfAt(LLVector3d const&) const
LLViewerParcelOverlay::getOwnedRatio() const
LLViewerParcelOverlay::isOwned(LLVector3 const&) const
LLViewerParcelOverlay::isOwnedOther(LLVector3 const&) const
LLViewerParcelOverlay::ownership(LLVector3 const&) const
LLViewerPart::operator=(LLViewerPart const&)
LLViewerPartGroup::removePart(int)
LLViewerPartSource::updatePart(LLViewerPart&, float)
LLViewerPartSourceBeam::updatePart(LLViewerPart&, float)
LLViewerRegion::accessToShortString(unsigned char)
LLViewerRegion::getInfoString()
LLViewerRegion::getPacketsLost() const
LLViewerRegion::sendMessage()
LLViewerRegion::setAllowDamage(int)
LLViewerRegion::setAllowDirectTeleport(int)
LLViewerRegion::setAllowLandmark(int)
LLViewerRegion::setAllowSetHome(int)
LLViewerRegion::setBlockFly(int)
LLViewerRegion::setResetHomeOnTeleport(int)
LLViewerRegion::setSunFixed(int)
LLViewerStats::statTypeToText(LLViewerStats::EStatType)
LLViewerThrottle::save() const
LLViewerUICtrlFactory::getMediaRemoteByName(LLPanel*,
LLStringBase<char> const&)
LLViewerWindow::clickPointOnSurfaceGlobal(int, int, LLViewerObject*,
LLVector3d&) const
LLViewerWindow::dumpState()
LLViewerWindow::getKeyboardFocus()
LLViewerWindow::getMouseCaptor() const
LLViewerWindow::getObjectUnderCursor(float)
LLViewerWindow::getProgressView() const
LLViewerWindow::hitUIElementAsync(int, int, unsigned int, void (*)
(int, int, unsigned int))
LLViewerWindow::hitUIElementImmediate(int, int, void (*)(int, int,
unsigned int))
LLViewerWindow::mouseDirectionCamera(int, int) const
LLVolume::getTriangleIndices(unsigned int&) const
LLVolume::isCap(int)
LLVolume::isConvex() const
LLVolume::isFaceMaskValid(unsigned short)
LLVolume::isFlat(int)
LLVolume::lineSegmentIntersect(LLVector3 const&, LLVector3&) const
LLVolumeFace::updateColors(LLColor4U*, int, LLVolumeFace const&,
LLStrider<LLColor4U>&, int, LLVolumeFace const&)
LLVolumeImplFlexible::getEndPosition()
LLVolumeImplFlexible::getEndRotation()
LLVolumeImplFlexible::getNodePosition(int)
LLVolumeImplFlexible::setCollisionSphere(LLVector3, float)
LLVolumeImplFlexible::setParentPositionAndRotationDirectly(LLVector3,
LLQuaternion)
LLVolumeImplFlexible::setRenderingCollisionSphere(bool)
LLVolumeImplFlexible::setUsingCollisionSphere(bool)
LLVolumeMessage::packPathParams(LLPathParams const*, LLDataPacker&)
LLVolumeMessage::packPathParams(LLPathParams const*,
LLDataPacker&)::defaultparams
LLVolumeMessage::packProfileParams(LLProfileParams const*,
LLDataPacker&)
LLVolumeMessage::packProfileParams(LLProfileParams const*,
LLDataPacker&)::defaultparams
LLVolumeMessage::packVolumeParams(LLVolumeParams const*, LLDataPacker&)
LLVolumeParams::asLLSD() const
LLVolumeParams::copyParams(LLVolumeParams const&)
LLVolumeParams::exportFile(__sFILE*) const
LLVolumeParams::fromLLSD(LLSD&)
LLVolumeParams::importFile(__sFILE*)
LLVolumeParams::isConvex() const
LLVolumeParams::operator!=(LLVolumeParams const&) const
LLVolumeParams::reduceS(float, float)
LLVolumeParams::reduceT(float, float)
LLVolumeParams::validate(unsigned char, float, float, float, unsigned
char, float, float, float, float, float, float, float, float, float,
float, float, float, float)
LLWearable::dump()
LLWearable::isMatchedToInventoryItem(LLViewerInventoryItem*)
LLWearableBridge::canEditOnAvatar(void*)
LLWearableBridge::canRemoveFromAvatar(void*)
LLWearableBridge::canWearOnAvatar(void*)
LLWearableBridge::onEditOnAvatar(void*)
LLWearableBridge::onRemoveFromAvatar(void*)
LLWearableBridge::onWearOnAvatar(void*)
LLWearableList::createLegacyWearableFromAvatar(EWearableType)
LLWearableList::createWearableMatchedToInventoryItem(LLWearable*,
LLViewerInventoryItem*)
LLWebBrowserCtrl::getHomePageUrl()
LLWind::renderVectors()
LLWindowMacOSX::getCursor()
LLWindowMacOSX::getFullscreen()
LLWindowMacOSX::minimize()
LLWindowMacOSX::resetDisplayResolution()
LLWindowMacOSX::restore()
LLWindowManager::createWindow(char*, char*, LLCoordScreen,
LLCoordScreen, unsigned int, int, int, int, int, int)
LLWindowManager::isWindowValid(LLWindow*)
LLWorkerClass::setWorkerThread(LLWorkerThread*)
LLWorkerClass::yield()
LLWorld::disconnectRegions()
LLWorld::getInfoString()
LLWorld::getLandFarClip() const
LLWorld::printPacketsLost()
LLWorld::resolveLandPatchGlobal(LLVector3d const&)
LLWorld::resolveRegionAgent(LLVector3&, LLVector3 const&)
LLWorldMap::coveredByTelehub(LLSimInfo*)
LLWorldMap::dump()
LLWorldMap::updateTelehubCoverage()
LLWorldMapView::drawDots()
LLWorldMapView::setDirectionPos(LLTextBox*, float)
LLWorldMapView::translatePan(int, int)
LLXMLNode::appendValue(LLStringBase<char> const&)
LLXMLNode::deleteChild(LLXMLNode*)
LLXMLNode::deleteChildren(LLStringBase<char> const&)
LLXMLNode::deleteChildren(LLStringTableEntry*)
LLXMLNode::getAttributeColor4(LLStringBase<char> const&, LLColor4&)
LLXMLNode::getAttributeColor4U(LLStringBase<char> const&, LLColor4U&)
LLXMLNode::getAttributeF64(LLStringBase<char> const&, double&)
LLXMLNode::getAttributeQuat(LLStringBase<char> const&, LLQuaternion&)
LLXMLNode::getAttributeS16(LLStringBase<char> const&, short&)
LLXMLNode::getAttributeS8(LLStringBase<char> const&, signed char&)
LLXMLNode::getAttributeU16(LLStringBase<char> const&, unsigned short&)
LLXMLNode::getAttributeU8(LLStringBase<char> const&, unsigned char&)
LLXMLNode::getAttributeVector3(LLStringBase<char> const&, LLVector3&)
LLXMLNode::getAttributeVector3d(LLStringBase<char> const&, LLVector3d&)
LLXMLNode::getByteValue(unsigned int, unsigned char*,
LLXMLNode::Encoding)
LLXMLNode::getChild(LLStringBase<char> const&, LLPointer<LLXMLNode>&,
int)
LLXMLNode::getChild(LLStringTableEntry const*, LLPointer<LLXMLNode>&,
int)
LLXMLNode::getChildCount() const
LLXMLNode::getID() const
LLXMLNode::isNull()
LLXMLNode::scrubToTree(LLXMLNode*)
LLXMLNode::setAttributeString(LLStringBase<char> const&,
LLStringBase<char> const&)
LLXMLNode::setAttributes(LLXMLNode::ValueType, unsigned int,
LLXMLNode::Encoding, unsigned int)
LLXMLNode::writeHeaderToFile(__sFILE*)
LLXMLNode::writeToFile(__sFILE*, LLStringBase<char>)
LLXMLRPCValue::append(char const*, LLXMLRPCValue&)
LLXMLRPCValue::appendBool(bool)
LLXMLRPCValue::appendBool(char const*, bool)
LLXMLRPCValue::appendDouble(char const*, double)
LLXMLRPCValue::appendDouble(double)
LLXMLRPCValue::appendInt(int)
LLXMLRPCValue::asDouble() const
LLXMLRPCValue::free()
LLXORCipher::operator=(LLXORCipher const&)
LLXformMatrix::getMinMax(LLVector3&, LLVector3&) const
LLXmlParser::getCurrentColumnNumber()
LLXmlParser::parse(char const*, int, int)
LLXmlTree::dump()
LLXmlTree::dumpNode(LLXmlTreeNode*, LLStringBase<char> const&)
LLXmlTreeNode::dump(LLStringBase<char> const&)
LLXmlTreeNode::getTextContents()
LoadCol(DPCOMPLEX*, COMPLEX*, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)
LoadRow(DPCOMPLEX*, COMPLEX*, unsigned int, unsigned int)
OrderToString(LLQuaternion::Order)
R2TX(int, DPCOMPLEX*, DPCOMPLEX*)
R4TX(int, DPCOMPLEX*, DPCOMPLEX*, DPCOMPLEX*, DPCOMPLEX*)
R8TX(int, int, int, DPCOMPLEX*, DPCOMPLEX*, DPCOMPLEX*, DPCOMPLEX*,
DPCOMPLEX*, DPCOMPLEX*, DPCOMPLEX*, DPCOMPLEX*)
StoreCol(DPCOMPLEX*, COMPLEX*, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)
StoreRow(DPCOMPLEX*, COMPLEX*, unsigned int, unsigned int)
_AVATAR_OFFSET_NORMAL
_AVATAR_OFFSET_POS
_AVATAR_OFFSET_TEX0
_AVATAR_OFFSET_TEX1
_AVATAR_VERTEX_BYTES
_AddFormInfo
_BEAM_SPACING
_BLOGS_URL
_BTN_GRID
_BUY_CURRENCY_URL
_CATEGORY_INDEX
_CATEGORY_NAME
_CLOTHING_ACCEL_FORCE_FACTOR
_COMPASS_RANGE
_COMPASS_SIZE
_CONE_SIZE
_CRYPTO_cleanup_all_ex_data
_DebugDetailMap
_END_OF_PATCHES
_ERR_free_strings
_EVP_cleanup
_FIND_HINT
_FLEXIBLE_OBJECT_DEFAULT_LENGTH
_FLEXIBLE_OBJECT_DEFAULT_RENDERING_COLLISION_SPHERE
_FLEXIBLE_OBJECT_DEFAULT_USING_COLLISION_SPHERE
_FOLDER_INCLUDES_ATTACHMENTS_BEING_WORN
_K256
_K512
_LAND_URL
_LEGACY_NON_HEADER
_LIGHT_DEFAULT_CUTOFF
_LIGHT_DEFAULT_FALLOFF
_LIGHT_DEFAULT_RADIUS
_LLSDRPC_FAULT_FOOTER
_LLSDRPC_FAULT_HADER_1
_LLSDRPC_FAULT_HADER_2
_LLSDRPC_REQUEST_FOOTER
_LLSDRPC_REQUEST_HEADER_1
_LLSDRPC_REQUEST_HEADER_2
_LLSDRPC_RESPONSE_FOOTER
_LLSDRPC_RESPONSE_HEADER
_LL_SMACKDOWN_SIGNAL
_LSL_DOC_URL
_Laguerre_With_Deflation
_MANAGE_ACCOUNT
_MAX_MESSAGE_AGE
_MAX_PART_SCALE
_NAME_SEARCH_DESC
_NEGATIVE_VALUE
_NEVER_CHAIN_EXPIRY_SECS
_Newton_Raphson
_OBJECT_CUT_INC
_OBJECT_CUT_MAX
_OBJECT_CUT_MIN
_OBJECT_REV_INC
_OBJECT_REV_MAX
_OBJECT_REV_MIN
_PARCEL_ACTION_STRING
_PARCEL_OWNERSHIP_STATUS_STRING
_PING_INTERVAL_ALARM
_POSITIVE_VALUE
_Q_AtHead
_Q_AtTail
_Q_DelCur
_Q_Find
_Q_Get
_Q_Insert
_Q_IsEmpty
_Q_Iter_Del
_Q_Iter_Get
_Q_Iter_Head
_Q_Iter_Next
_Q_Iter_Prev
_Q_Iter_Put
_Q_Iter_Tail
_Q_PopTail
_Q_Previous
_Q_PushHead
_Q_Put
_Q_Seek
_Q_Sort
_Q_Tail
_QuickSort
_RELEASE_NOTES
_RepadBitmap
_SCRIPT_DIALOG_HEADER
_SHORT_CHAIN_EXPIRY_SECS
_SL_KB_URL
_SOAP_VALUE_to_xml_element
_SSLeay
_THROTTLE_NAMES
_TIER_UP_URL
_TRANSACTION_FLAGS_NONE
_TRANSACTION_FLAG_DEST_GROUP
_TRANSACTION_FLAG_OWNER_GROUP
_TRANSACTION_FLAG_SIMULTANEOUS_CONTRIBUTION
_TRANSACTION_FLAG_SIMULTANEOUS_CONTRIBUTION_REMOVAL
_TRANSACTION_FLAG_SOURCE_GROUP
_UPGRADE_TO_PREMIUM_URL
_VIA_URL
_VOTE_ABSTAIN
_VOTE_MAJORITY
_VOTE_NO
_VOTE_SUPER_MAJORITY
_VOTE_UNANIMOUS
_VOTE_YES
_WIND_ALTITUDE
_XmlGetUtf16InternalEncoding
_XmlGetUtf16InternalEncodingNS
_XmlPrologStateInitExternalEntity
_XmlUtf16Encode
_ZERO_CODE
_ZERO_EOB
add_use_callback(char*, void (*)(LLNameValue*, void**), void**)
angle_between(LLVector2 const&, LLVector2 const&)
angle_between(LLVector4 const&, LLVector4 const&)
append_aggregate(LLStringBase<char>&, LLAggregatePermissions const&,
unsigned int, char const*)
are_parallel(LLVector2 const&, LLVector2 const&, float)
are_parallel(LLVector4 const&, LLVector4 const&, float)
assert_glerror()
asset_callback_nothing(LLVFS*, LLUUID const&, LLAssetType::EType,
void*, int)
b_integer_ok(char*)
callback_leave_group(int, void*)
callback_show_buy_currency(int, void*)
catch_signals()
category_to_string(LLParcel::ECategory)
category_ui_string_to_category(char const*)
check_same_clock_dir(LLVector3 const&, LLVector3 const&, LLVector3
const&, LLVector3 const&)
check_toggle_control(LLUICtrl*, void*)
clear_glerror()
clear_signals()
click_popup_done(void*)
click_popup_dozer_size(LLUICtrl*, void*)
click_popup_info(void*)
click_popup_rotate_left(void*)
click_popup_rotate_reset(void*)
click_popup_rotate_right(void*)
code_end_of_data(LLBitPack&)
code_patch(LLBitPack&, int*, int)
code_patch_group_header(LLBitPack&, LLGroupHeader*)
code_patch_header(LLBitPack&, LLPatchHeader*, int*)
color_avg(LLColor3 const&)
commit_radio_zoom(LLUICtrl*, void*)
compare_int(void const*, void const*)
copy_selected_item(void*)
curlOutputCallback(void*, unsigned long, unsigned long, void*)
decompress_patchv(LLVector3*, int*, LLPatchHeader*)
default_unix_signal_handler(int, __siginfo*, void*)
delete_selected_item(void*)
disabled_duplicate(void*)
dist_vec(LLVector2 const&, LLVector2 const&)
dist_vec_squared(LLVector2 const&, LLVector2 const&)
dist_vec_squared2D(LLVector2 const&, LLVector2 const&)
drawBars(float, float, float)
elevation_from_vector(LLVector3 const&)
enable_activate(void*)
enable_deed_object_to_group(void*)
enable_dehinge(void*)
enable_export_selected(void*)
enable_god_full(void*)
enable_god_liaison(void*)
enable_has_attachments(void*)
enable_land_build(void*)
enable_land_selected(void*)
enable_more_than_one_selected(void*)
enable_never(void*)
enable_not_thirdperson(void*)
enable_object_build(void*)
enable_region_owner(void*)
enable_selection_you_own_all(void*)
enable_selection_you_own_one(void*)
encode_vorbis_file(char const*, char const*)
end_patch_coding(LLBitPack&)
eq_message_throttle_entry(LLMessageThrottleEntry,
LLMessageThrottleEntry)
equalTriangle(int const*, int const*)
export_complete()
exported_item_complete(e_status_codes, void*)
exported_j2c_complete(e_status_codes, void*)
fastlog2(int)
fft(LLFFTPlan const&, COMPLEX*, int, int, int)
find_file(LLStringBase<char>&, signed char*)
first_run_dialog_callback(int, void*)
flush_glerror()
force_breakpoint(void*)
get_child_status(int, int&, bool&, bool)
get_extension(LLAssetType::EType)
get_family_count(LLViewerObject*)
get_sender_ip()
get_sender_port()
gl_corners_2d(int, int, int, int, int, float)
gl_draw_rotated_image(int, int, float, LLImageGL*, LLColor4 const&)
gl_draw_scaled_image_inverted(int, int, int, int, LLImageGL*,
LLColor4 const&)
gl_rect_2d_xor(int, int, int, int)
handle_activate(void*)
handle_agent_stop_moving(void*)
handle_buy_currency(void*)
handle_crash(void*)
handle_debug_avatar_textures(void*)
handle_deed_object_to_group(void*)
handle_dehinge(void*)
handle_disconnect_viewer(void*)
handle_dump_avatar_local_textures(void*)
handle_dump_image_list(void*)
handle_duplicate_in_place(void*)
handle_events(void*)
handle_export_selected(void*)
handle_focus(void*)
handle_follow(void*)
handle_force_unlock(void*)
handle_fullscreen_debug(void*)
handle_god_request_havok(void*)
handle_hinge(void*)
handle_leave_group(void*)
handle_lptop(void*)
handle_mouselook(void*)
handle_move(void*)
handle_ptop(void*)
handle_region_clear_temp_asset_data(void*)
handle_reload_settings(void*)
handle_repeat_duplicate(void*)
handle_reset_selection(void*)
handle_set_not_run_selection(void*)
handle_set_run_selection(void*)
handle_show_mean_events(void*)
handle_show_newest_map(void*)
handle_show_overlay_title(void*)
handle_test_load_url(void*)
handle_upload(void*)
handle_upload_object(void*)
handle_wheel(void*)
hide_top_view(LLView*)
idct_column_large(float*, float*, int)
idct_line_large(float*, float*, int)
im_info_to_llsd(LLPointer<LLIMInfo>)
init_cache()::cache_version
init_crash_handler()
init_patch_coding(LLBitPack&)
init_patch_decoding(LLBitPack&)
is_agent_in_region(LLViewerRegion*, LLSimInfo*)
is_asset_id_knowable(LLAssetType::EType)
is_cf_update_time(unsigned char)
is_daylight_savings()
is_inventory_visible(void*)
is_tf_dest_group(unsigned char)
is_tf_owner_group(unsigned char)
is_tf_source_group(unsigned char)
item_date_sort(LLInventoryItem*, LLInventoryItem*)
item_dictionary_sort(LLInventoryItem*, LLInventoryItem*)
item_name_precedes(LLInventoryItem*, LLInventoryItem*)
label_touch(LLStringBase<char>&, void*)
lat2xyz(LLVector3*, float, float)
lat2xyz_rad(LLVector3*, float, float)
lerp(float, LLQuaternion const&)
lessTriangle::operator()(int const*, int const*)
lessVertex::operator()(LLVertexIndexPair const*, LLVertexIndexPair
const*)
ll_allocate(unsigned long)
ll_apr_assert_status(int)
ll_apr_dir_make(LLStringBase<char> const&, apr_pool_t*)
ll_apr_dir_remove(LLStringBase<char> const&, apr_pool_t*)
ll_apr_file_rename(LLStringBase<char> const&, LLStringBase<char>
const&, apr_pool_t*)
ll_binary_from_string(LLSD const&)
ll_color4_from_sd(LLSD const&)
ll_create_category_from_sd(LLSD const&)
ll_create_item_from_sd(LLSD const&)
ll_create_sd_from_inventory_category(LLPointer<LLInventoryCategory>)
ll_create_sd_from_inventory_item(LLPointer<LLInventoryItem>)
ll_create_sd_from_permissions(LLPermissions const&)
ll_create_sd_from_sale_info(LLSaleInfo const&)
ll_drand()
ll_drand(double)
ll_ntohd(double)
ll_ntohll(unsigned long long)
ll_permissions_from_sd(LLSD const&)
ll_print_sd(LLSD const&)
ll_print_sd(LLSD const&)::buffer
ll_release(void*)
ll_sale_info_from_sd(LLSD const&)
ll_sd_from_color4(LLColor4 const&)
ll_sd_from_vector2(LLVector2 const&)
ll_string_from_binary(LLSD const&)
ll_vector2_from_sd(LLSD const&)
llstrtou64(char const*, char**, int)
llyield()
login_done(int, void*)
lsa_cat_lists(unsigned char*, int, int, int)
lsa_cat_strings(unsigned char*, int, int, int)
lsa_cmp_lists(unsigned char*, int, int)
lsa_cmp_strings(unsigned char*, int, int)
lsa_create_heap(unsigned char*, int)
lsa_decrease_ref_count(unsigned char*, int)
lsa_fprint_heap(unsigned char*, __sFILE*)
lsa_get_data(unsigned char*, int&, int)
lsa_get_list_ptr(unsigned char*, int&, int)
lsa_heap_add_data(unsigned char*, LLScriptLibData*, int, int)
lsa_heap_top(unsigned char*, int)
lsa_increase_ref_count(unsigned char*, int)
lsa_insert_data(unsigned char*, int&, LLScriptLibData*,
LLScriptAllocEntry&, int)
lsa_postadd_lists(unsigned char*, int, LLScriptLibData*, int)
lsa_preadd_lists(unsigned char*, LLScriptLibData*, int, int)
lsa_print_heap(unsigned char*)
lsa_randomize(LLScriptLibData*, int)
lsa_split_block(unsigned char*, int&, int, LLScriptAllocEntry&)
lscript_compile(char*, int)
main::enable_threads
menu_check_build_tool(void*)
menu_ui_enabled(void*)
nlerp(float, LLQuaternion const&)
open_selected_items(void*)
operator!=(LLMatrix3 const&, LLMatrix3 const&)
operator!=(LLMatrix4 const&, LLMatrix4 const&)
operator!=(LLNameValue const&, LLNameValue const&)
operator!=(LLUniqueID const&, LLUniqueID const&)
operator!=(LLViewHandle const&, LLViewHandle const&)
operator%(LLNameValue const&, LLNameValue const&)
operator%(LLNameValue const&, LLNameValue const&)::retval
operator*(LLBBoxLocal const&, LLMatrix4 const&)
operator*(LLNameValue const&, LLNameValue const&)
operator*(LLNameValue const&, LLNameValue const&)::retval
operator*(LLNameValue const&, float)
operator*(LLNameValue const&, float)::retval
operator*(LLVector4 const&, LLQuaternion const&)
operator*(float, LLNameValue const&)
operator*(float, LLNameValue const&)::retval
operator*=(LLMatrix3&, LLMatrix3 const&)
operator*=(LLMatrix4&, float)
operator+(LLNameValue const&, LLNameValue const&)
operator+(LLNameValue const&, LLNameValue const&)::retval
operator-(LLNameValue const&)
operator-(LLNameValue const&)::retval
operator-(LLNameValue const&, LLNameValue const&)
operator-(LLNameValue const&, LLNameValue const&)::retval
operator/(LLNameValue const&, LLNameValue const&)
operator/(LLNameValue const&, LLNameValue const&)::retval
operator<(LLNameValue const&, LLNameValue const&)
operator<=(LLNameValue const&, LLNameValue const&)
operator==(LLColor4 const&, LLColor3 const&)
operator==(LLMatrix3 const&, LLMatrix3 const&)
operator==(LLMatrix4 const&, LLMatrix4 const&)
operator==(LLNameValue const&, LLNameValue const&)
operator==(LLUniqueID const&, LLUniqueID const&)
operator>(LLNameValue const&, LLNameValue const&)
operator>=(LLNameValue const&, LLNameValue const&)
ownership_status_to_string(LLParcel::EOwnershipStatus)
ownership_string_to_status(char const*)
paste_items(void*)
phi_spring(float, float)
power_of_2(int)
pref_min_height()
pref_min_width()
print_packets_lost(void*)
promote(e_lscript_types, e_lscript_types)
properties_selected_items(void*)
pushVertsColorCoded(LLSpatialGroup*, unsigned int)::col_count
releaseImageCursor(void*)
reload_ui(void*)
rotate_quat(LLQuaternion&)
rotate_vector(LLVector4 const&, LLMatrix4 const&)
round_up(int, int)
save_avatar(void*)
scale_stamp(float, float, float, float)
secondsToTimecodeString(float, char*)
setVecZ(LLVector3&)
setup_signals()
show_buy_currency(char const*)
show_first_run_dialog()
show_permissions_control(void*)
show_window_creation_error(char const*)
signal_handlers(int)
slerp(float, LLQuaternion const&)
stamp(float, float, float, float)
test_callback(e_status_codes)
test_llxmltree()
theta_spring(float, float)
toggle_cull_small(void*)
toggle_map(void*)
toggle_wind_audio()
ui_point_in_rect(int, int, int, int, int, int)
unsigned long llhash<char const*>(char const*)
utf16chars_to_utf8chars(unsigned short const*, char*, int*)
utf8str_to_utf16str(LLStringBase<char> const&)
vec3to4(LLColor3 const&)
vec3to4(LLVector3 const&)
vec4to3(LLColor4 const&)
viewer_crash_callback()
void DeletePointer::operator()<LLVertexIndexPair>(LLVertexIndexPair*)
const