[sldev] Doxygen config file?

Max Okumoto okumoto at ucsd.edu
Tue Jun 5 09:13:37 PDT 2007

Hi Mike,

Thats very true.  But if its there and documented it would help people
new to the code.  Not everyone knows about such tools, and in an
indirect way I'm asking what they use :-)

Would patches which add javadoc type comments to functions be welcome?
I usually add comments to code that I am trying to understand.

                 Max