[sldev] Next bug triage: June 11

Nicholaz Beresford nicholaz at blueflash.cc
Fri Jun 8 04:38:46 PDT 2007

Rob Lanphier wrote:
> The theme last week was "bugs with patches attached", which resulted in
> a lot of bugs getting imported.
>
> We didn't get through last week's agenda, so one possibility is to
> continue using that agenda:
> https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Bug_triage/2007-06-04#Agenda_.28ran_out_of_time.29
>
> If something has already been imported (which you can see by whether or
> not there's a "Linden Lab Issue ID" associated with it), we probably
> don't need to discuss it at this point, since there's probably already a
> discussion that's happening at Linden Lab about that issue.  If an issue
> that's been imported already, but it looks stale, then just put
> something in the comments asking about the issue.

I just made a first draft for the next meeting based on the stuff where
we ran out of time and added a section on top with room for non-patch
related stuff.

What can stil be done about the list is:
* check issues if they have a recent LL-ID (I'd say around 40000
   upwards): simply delete these from the wiki
* check issues if thes have an ID but seem stale (I saw two or three)
* add a short comment to the issue that sums it up (i.e. how complex,
   how safe)
* especially if you have objections or see need for discussion this
   could probably be done upfront here or via comments on the wiki
* promote order

Nick