[sldev] VS8 Project Files

Nicholaz Beresford nicholaz at blueflash.cc
Sun Jun 10 03:31:59 PDT 2007

> Building with Express opens up the chance to play with the source for
> everyone as you don't need to spend any money on the tools. So it is
> important as it opens everything up.

That's why I'm dealing with it at the moment although I have VS2003.

I think streamlining the process as far as possible may be a big help
in making the project more attractive.  I had stopped my first attempt
at compiling when I saw how much stuff was needed and especially
when I saw the part about the _CRT_XXXX macros.

Nick