[sldev] Bug Triage: First Call -- Approval of the Agenda

Dzonatas dzonatas at dzonux.net
Tue Jun 12 09:47:01 PDT 2007

Here is the agenda and minutes of the previous Bug Triage:

https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Bug_triage/2007-06-11

We successfully completed the agenda! =)  WOOT! Nice work everyone!

Let's get started on the next week. I'm gonna influence this one a
little with the Brown Act, so we can make this a little more robust.

Rob Linden has already asked about a focus on components, and we can do
that. I'll also ask for anyone's submission they feel needs attention.
If you notice that stats on the previous agenda, we have a lot of items
to work through. The main thing I'm concerned here about is the cut-off
date of submissions. Since the Bug Triage is on Monday, the cut-off date
is Saturday. It is best to have those submissions in on or before Friday.

Here is the current agenda, and I make the first call-out to get it in
order.

https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Bug_triage/Agenda

For this agenda, out of all the components out there -- all are welcome
-- yet I like to see at least a few of  the critical issues, then a
focus on the UI, then especially the details of the build process.
Complete patches are bonus!

Please, note the age and votes that issues have. If the issue is stale
and you don't know what to do with it, go ahead and put it on the list
under the section titled Stale.

First Call!

Dzonatas