[sldev] Accept notecard as a default option ?

Laurent Laborde kerdezixe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 03:57:42 PDT 2007

Hello.

I run a french school and orientation island.
I think the option to always accept notecard should be a default
option. All our training are notecard based and it's confusing for
newbie to have the blue popup for notecard.
Telling them to edit their preference isn't something easy to do too.

And using thoses blue popup for such trivial thing will make clicking
on "accept" as a reflex. Which is very bad. (we all know the "money
stealing" script abusing this reflex).

Beside that, i think all the UI change like this one shouldn't be a
default option.
It's a very bad thing, i think, to change feature by default without any notice.

I don't want to double-check all the new option at every update just
because LL have the bad habit to enable stuff we don't even know it
exist. You're not Microsoft(c)(r)(tm) isn't it ? :)

thx

--
kerunix Flan