[sldev] Re: updating "Compile the view (Linux)" on the wiki

Max Okumoto okumoto at ucsd.edu
Sun Jun 17 12:14:14 PDT 2007

Thanks for looking it over.    I'm glad that it is less messy too :-)
And yes the bottom half still needs work.  But I was first going
to see if anyone had comments about how I was changing the
page before I proceeded.

Depending on how the rest of the page looks, I may split it into
a few pages.  But thanks for the feed back.

                   Max