[sldev] Help me with ancient patches

Soft Linden soft at lindenlab.com
Fri Jun 22 10:15:09 PDT 2007

I'm looking for old patches that might have gotten lost before there
was a standard pipeline in place for open source contributions. I've
scanned sldev, looking for patches without a JIRA in close proximity.
Please help me out and see if you think some of these should be added
to the JIRA -- or tag the patch with a JIRA if it is in the JIRA.

Jan/Feb first:
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/User:Soft_Linden/scratch#Old_Patches_Possibly_Wanting_Love
( http://tinyurl.com/2cl9ff )

Even if a patch couldn't/shouldn't be used, it may still point to a
live issue. Feel free to reply here if you want to talk about how we
could handle that on a specific patch.

Going forward, if you see a *new* patch show up without a matching
JIRA, give the submitter a friendly bump toward the Submitting Code
page if you want to help ensure we don't drop any more. :)

https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Submitting_code

Thanks!