[sldev] Can someone clarify the object naming conventions llvosky.h vs llsky.h

Max Okumoto okumoto at ucsd.edu
Sun Jun 24 02:04:44 PDT 2007

Hi Brad,

I tried to compile the windlight-1-17-0 branch, but ran into a slight
problem.  I don't have the glh headers.

    llwindow/llgl.cpp:47:28: glh/glh_linear.h: No such file or directory
    llwindow/llgl.cpp:48:33: glh/glh_convenience.h: No such file or
    directory

Googling for them seems to indicate that those are NVIDA header files.
Are there any patches
for using ATI drivers?

               Max