[sldev] Just askin': How are we doing?

Jonathan Freedman jef at pleiades.ca
Mon Jun 25 12:21:42 PDT 2007

There is a plot related to the open metaverse project located in the
North West corner of Theta
(http://slurl.com/secondlife/Theta/28/230/32). Feel free to use it for
whatever purpose. If you require more dedicated use of the sim (for
larger meetings) then let Tao or I know. We are both residents of
Pi/Theta and can reserve (and convert) the sandbox on an as-needed
basis. I bet there are more Pi residents lurking out there too ;)

As for my L$2 on the overall theme of this thread - I think that Linden
Lab has made remarkable progress even in the past quarter and I would be
surprised if this momentum doesn't keep building.

Oh. And, from a libsl point of view, I'm psyched to see the message
liberation stuff hitting the grid on Wed. Congrats to LL and Icehouse.

Cheers

Jonathan Freedman / otakup0pe Neumann
VP Operations
Pleiades Consulting