[sldev] Opening the server source?

Chance Unknown chance at kalacia.com
Tue Jun 26 05:03:58 PDT 2007

I seriously doubt you could convince Google where the profit lies in porting
a search engine into a game. They arent about good will, they are about
profit.

Putting on a Linden Hat : Why would I open source that item that is
generating me lots of cash? I know that my cash cow island owners would be
flirting with another hosting company if I did that. So open source my sim
software??? mmmmmmm nah.