[sldev] New to SL Development

Chance Unknown chance at kalacia.com
Tue Jun 26 13:01:59 PDT 2007

Pretty much you put in the time that it takes as outlined on the wiki to
compile the application. If you are efficient, you should only need a couple
of hours of setup time to get the environment right. Then you drop in copies
of the zip files as also outlined in the wiki -- then go for it.

The solution files for VC7 and VC8 are included in there, at that point you
should be able to go for it.