[sldev] Repros discovered for previous triage items, MISC-285 & VWR-895

Dzonatas dzonatas at dzonux.net
Fri Jun 29 07:18:21 PDT 2007

We've discovered repros for two items that were on triage before:
(comments are on issues)

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/MISC-285  (internal permission bug
related or script/notecard text doesn't actually appear when it should)

MISC-285 was repro'd when full mod rights were granted to me. I tried to
view the notecards.. nada.. but they really do have content.

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-895 (repro'd by multi-prim objects)

VWR-895 is easy to reproduce with multi-prim texture selection in a
certain placement.  Create two prims side by side along the X axis.
Select them both and shift-move them (duplicate) then to +10 Y. Select
all 4 prims, and shift-move to duplicate them and snap them back them
into original location. With the new 4 prims (8 total), rotate them 90
degrees so that now you have a square formed by all prims 8 prims.

Like:

  ##
 #  #
 #  #
  ##

Select all prims. From the texture picker, apply a texture immediately
to all prims. You'll notice that at least two faces don't change. Here
is what is interesting, unselect all prims except for those two prims
that didn't fully change. Try to immediately apply the texture again,
and you'll notice it still reverts back.

--
Power to Change the Void