[sldev] Thanks for a fun FOSDEM

Phoenix phoenix at secondlife.com
Thu Mar 1 12:17:52 PST 2007

I had a blast at FOSDEM, and was happy to have a room of people
listen to me blather on about our next major milestone in server
development.

Tom, I seem to have lost your email address, so post to the list some
time in the near future so I can nab it.

And, as mentioned in the talk, we are still looking to hire people to
do integration of the patches and work on our scalability concerns.
If you were impressed by the kinds of problems we are working on and
want to join us, send me a resume.