[sldev] SLDev-Traffic #1

Soft Noel soft at softnoel.org
Fri Mar 2 23:25:19 PST 2007

Rob indicated to me earlier this week that the sheer volume of discussion
on sldev could be an obstacle to Lindens wanting to follow progress and
discussions. I'm sure that's true for others as well.

I've attempted to summarize the key dicussions for the week, similar to
what's done with some of the other busier open source lists.

https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/SLDev-Traffic_1

Please make suggestions about the format, or how I could make this more
useful as an ongoing thing.

If you feel I've misrepresented or omitted anything important please speak
up, and feel free to modify the wiki. But please use the original threads
for any ongoing discussions of what's mentioned on the page.