[sldev] Release/First Look source code drop, FL-1.13.3.58877

David Fries david at fries.net
Thu Mar 8 20:40:21 PST 2007

On Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at 04:23:29AM -0000, Peekay Semyorka wrote:
> > The other reason is if you try to do a diff with the now
> > corrected version it shows a good portion of the file
> > changed, that or you try to apply a patch and it fails
> > because, well, line endings!
>
> diff -w
> patch -l
>
> -pk

True, but then you loose the white space changes you want.  Sounds
like it will be shortly be fixed anyway.

I don't see an ignore white space open for cvs update's merge option,
which is how I'm carrying my updates from release to release.

--
David Fries <david at fries.net>
http://fries.net/~david/ (PGP encryption key available)