[sldev] Getting friend list

Marco Milanesio milane at di.unito.it
Fri Mar 30 03:40:38 PDT 2007

Hi there,
we are interested in getting a way to retrieve the friend's list of a
particular character in SL.
In order to find this, we need some additional information to be used in
the source code analysis:
1) Which are the classes and the methods that manage the friend's list?
2) Is there a local copy of the current situation of the character in SL
(I'm thinking about the information under C:\documents and
settings\user\Application Data\SecondLife)?
3) Does it exist some LLscripting function to get this list (something
like llGetFriendList)?

Thank you so much