[sldev] 1.14.0 source build

Peekay Semyorka peekay at targetomega.com
Fri Mar 30 16:05:41 PDT 2007

"Mark Dubin" <mark at 3demb.com> wrote:
> I ask because I did a Visual Studios.2003 Windows build that compiled
> with no errors, but that crashes when I try to run it. (I am running
> it using a shortcut to the .exe file from \indra\newview\, so the
> problem is not dlls.)

I haven't built 1.14.0, but on the previous version the viewer dies on
startup if I did a Debug target build (crashes while dispatching a
WM_TIMER message in LLWindowWin32::gatherInput() loop.)

Try compiling a ReleaseForDownload or ReleaseNoOpt build and see if they
fare any better (I'm also downloading 1.14.0 as we speak.)

-peekay