[sldev] hidden 1.15 patches, bleh...

Kamilion kamilion at gmail.com
Mon May 14 23:54:12 PDT 2007

Hmmm... That name sounds familiar....
Alan Grimes... ... Linux From Scratch Mailing List?

*googles*

Hmmm...
http://osdir.com/ml/lfs.support/2003-02/msg00152.html
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/squeak-list/1974732
http://users.erols.com/alangrimes/terms.txt

Yeah, I thought I recognized the writing style.
This (assumed) kid has been a PITA in many mailing lists.

So therefore I say;

Do not feed the list-troll, as he will consume your CPU-cycles.

Amusing quotes:
(2001)
"The root problem is that I have nothing better than windoze 3.11 to run
on my computer. =(

Auxilary problems to this are these:
-- Psychotic morons think linux is a suitable replacement.
"

With his tagline of
"
People who work on computers use linux; People who work on life use Macintosh =)
"

Beware, we had to deal with him on the LFS lists, and shortly after
that many of the core devs took off to private communication.
Just a heads up.

 -- Kamilion