[sldev] Out next week. Bug triage still happening

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Thu May 17 14:57:25 PDT 2007

Hi folks,

I'm going to be on vacation next week.  I'm canceling my office hours on
Wednesday and Friday.  Bridie Linden has agreed to step in for the bug
triage on Monday (yay, Bridie!)

This might be as good a time as any to attempt a change in how they are
done.  Previously, the onus was on me to actually develop the list.  Now
that we've been doing this a while, I'm hoping a volunteer can step
forward and shepherd the creation of the agenda.  Anyone up for that?

Triage information is available here:
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Bug_triage

Rob