[sldev] Reviewing/Fixing the Particle System

Nicholaz Beresford nicholaz at blueflash.cc
Wed May 23 01:18:01 PDT 2007

Strife,

I wouldn't exactly go for the current code with that, because the
particle system was completely rewritten in 1.14 (or around that date)
and this may have been that way in earlier version.  In fact the fact
that current 1.15 does not delete partcile systems after some time may
be responsible for some of the stuff around VWR-418

(VWR-418 is the reason why I was looking at this and in fact would
prefer to have the limiting of lifetime)

Nick