[sldev] Good patch practice

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Thu May 31 11:15:48 PDT 2007

Thanks Bryan!

One additional note:  if you want to make sure you get credited, then
add yourself to doc/contributions.txt as part of the patch.  That makes
it easier for people to see the exact nature of the changes you've added.

We appreciate any patches that we get, but to Bryan's point, the less
work that we have to do in incorporating it, the more we appreciate it.  :)

Rob