[sldev] Browser in Secondlife Viewer

nik at terminaldischarge.net nik at terminaldischarge.net
Wed Nov 7 03:13:34 PST 2007

Apparently tey have a commercial license, so they don't need to supply the
source code.

http://blog.onrez.com/2007/10/18/viewer-clarifications-big-picture/

"Linden Lab is working on the server side. They, open source coders, and
ESC as part of the dev community are all trying to improve the client
side. While we have a commercial license, we want to contribute to the
open source effort, especially around bug fixes."

Nik.