[sldev] Browser in Secondlife Viewer

Matt Kimmel mattk at electricsheepcompany.com
Wed Nov 7 19:14:12 PST 2007

For those of you who are curious, the attached files illustrate the
basics of how we implemented the in-world browser in the OnRez viewer.
Instances of the browser are created with a simple "new
ESCFloaterHTML(<browser type>)" and are made visible, with content, by
calls to ESCFloaterHTML::show or ::showRawURL.

As you can see, it's pretty straightforward--as Callum says, all the
support is already in the code base; it's just a matter of writing a UI
to go with it.  In fact, our code is adapted from an existing class.

-Matt
--
Matt Kimmel, Software Alchemist
The Electric Sheep Company, Inc.