[sldev] [POLICY] ESC exempt from open source and GPL licensing?

Gordon Wendt GordonWendt at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 18:55:06 PST 2007

That's a very good point, if it's a flat rate then I think that it
wouldn't hurt to tell everyone what it is, if it's on a case by case
basis then that's different however I would question whether ESC with
it's close relationship to LL and some of it's staff got a better deal
because of that.

-Gordon