[sldev] University of Michigan Stereoscopic Viewer patch

Harold Brown labrat.hb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 18:59:13 PST 2007

Actually.. the Contribution Agreement says you retain the rights to your
work.

Most likely the special arangement had to do with the contributers side, not
Linden Lab.  As the contributers agreement was designed for contributions
from a single individual.  Not an educational institute.

The contributed code is still GPL, you're still free to use it in a GPL
client.   Quit the conspiracy theories already.