[sldev] [IDEA] Signed Client Logs

Tobias Lang tlang303 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 19:32:20 PST 2007

Hi,
I am not really informed about the issued of SL governance, but why would I
as a user allow the logging of messages which might be disadvantageous for
me in the future? I bet, soon after such a mechanism is in palce, modified
clients would appear which restore "privacy" again by disabling this kind of
client based logging.

-Tobias