[sldev] Terranigma

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Sat Nov 17 21:27:51 PST 2007

There is a lost classic for the venerable super Nintendo called
Terranigma. While much can be said for the game such as that it is one
of the most brilliant examples of the art of directing applied to games.
It will awe you, it will shock you, it will move you to tears.

What makes me want to bring it up today is that I just remembered its
inventory system. It had one of the coolest inventory systems ever.
Instead of having a windows-registry like menu, you jumped into this
TARDIS like box and were given a set of rooms such as a changing room, a
supply depot, a study, etc... In second life terms, you always had a
private field to rez up and open gift boxes, build stuff before making
it public, etc...

Just an idea. You really should play that game too. Everything about it
is just plain awesome.

--
Buy Ron Paul's Money! =)
http://www.libertydollar.org/ld/ronpauldollar