[sldev] Terranigma

Callum Lerwick seg at haxxed.com
Mon Nov 19 16:23:16 PST 2007

On Sun, 2007-11-18 at 00:27 -0500, Alan Grimes wrote:
> What makes me want to bring it up today is that I just remembered its
> inventory system. It had one of the coolest inventory systems ever.
> Instead of having a windows-registry like menu, you jumped into this
> TARDIS like box and were given a set of rooms such as a changing room, a
> supply depot, a study, etc... In second life terms, you always had a
> private field to rez up and open gift boxes, build stuff before making
> it public, etc...

The SL inventory system really need an overhaul, yes. I was thinking of
a There style inventory system. Objects have thumbnails, and rezzed
object do NOT disappear from your inventory. But this is probably a
better idea. :)

Windlight supports water reflections of all entities. Please tell me
this means the Windlight team has implemented portal rendering in the
graphics engine. :)