[sldev] Source release for Second Life WindLight First Look

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Fri Nov 23 12:42:34 PST 2007

On 11/23/07 8:01 AM, Robin Cornelius wrote:
> On Nov 23, 2007 3:34 PM, Anders Arnholm <Anders at arnholm.se> wrote:

>>> Ok i've got to needing llrendertarget too now, is it still needed? i
>>> tried dropping it from files.lst and later i get stuck at :-
>>>
>> Anyone found a wroking solutions (or made a but report on this missing
>> file?)
>>

> Not yet, just started playing and though i would ask here first, but
> looks like its not just me, so yea we need a JIRA.
>
> VWR-3415

Thanks for filing that, and sorry for the hassle.

The missing llrendertarget.cpp is now checked in:
http://svn.secondlife.com/trac/linden/browser/branches/2007/windlight12/indra/llrender/llrendertarget.cpp?rev=138

I imported VWR-3415, and put out the initial query about the GL files.
I wouldn't expect anything before early next week, as I'm guessing the
Windlight developers are enjoying their holiday time off.

Rob