[sldev] Python libs in source tree

Tao Takashi tao.takashi at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 27 14:25:03 PST 2007

Hey, it would be cool if you package those libraries up as eggs and put them
somewhere for separate download so I can require them in my egg/buildout and
they install automatically :-)

some namespace packages would probably also be quite handy for this, so you
can have different packages for each library but still can group them under
one name.

But great to see this! Need to check them out soon! :-)

-- Tao

taotakashi at gmail.com
http://taotakashi.wordpress.com
http://worldofsl.com