[sldev] Viewer with University of Michigan Stereoscopic Viewerpatch released

Sylvio Deutsch overtake at keynet.com.br
Tue Nov 27 20:12:49 PST 2007

Finally my glasses arrived!! Wonderful, loved SL in 3D! Great work, Dale
(and Michigan guys of course).

Now the 2 or 3 prims trees that looked ok before are totally flat in 3D...
only the original linden trees are any good. We need sculpt trees very fast!
And much higher prim limits, the fake 3D with textures is no good now.

{}s