[sldev] [META][AWG]log chat of AWG meeting Friday, Oct 5, 2007

Erik Anderson odysseus654 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 18:36:35 PDT 2007

I have a heck of a lot of reactions to this, but not sure where to stuff
them.  Are the conversations in this log still being put up?  Closest match
I see is "Brainstorming", although I'm curious about the flamewar in the
latter half of the thread, also interested in the DRM discussion that came
up.  I'm not that familiar with wiki discussions, limit myself to talk
pages?