[sldev][Havoc ]New height limits

Jesse Barnett jessesa at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 12:15:43 PDT 2007

I know there is soo much being worked on in Havoc 4 such as physical
vehicles and flights assists which are wonky. It will continue to evole as
we progress to a MG
deployment. My question isn't dealing with the way physics act now but
only about the new limits. The
build height limit in Aditi has been raised from 768 meters to 1,024 meters.
We used to be able to rez objects from 768 meters to 4,096 meters and that
has now changed to a max height of 1,024 meters also.

Are these new limits just an arbitrary number used for testing or is this
what we are going to get in the MG?