[sldev] [Question] TCP/UDP Sim connection

Tateru Nino tateru.nino at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 01:15:34 PDT 2007

alexander treptow wrote:
> Tateru Nino schrieb:
>> I could be wrong, but shouldn't that be FF FF 00 03 (UseCircuitCode)?
> You are right, its FF FF 00 03 but sadly it doesnt solve the problem
> that i dont know how to and why keep a tcp-connection running on port
> 12043.

tcp/12043 would be the CAPS request from the seed capability string
provided by the login server. You shouldn't _need_ to make that
connection unless you want data from the CAPS web services. Unless
there's an extra requirement that I'm otherwise unaware of.

--
Tateru Nino
http://dwellonit.blogspot.com/