[sldev] [Question] TCP/UDP Sim connection

alexander treptow alexander.treptow at zweitgeist.com
Thu Oct 11 03:16:52 PDT 2007

Tateru Nino schrieb:
> I'm not actually sure. I've gotten as far as you've gotten. Fling a UDP
> packet into the void and never get a reply. Obviously, something is missing.
Ok i'll try it the other way around. I'll take the full Viewer and
delete all whats not needed for viewing my Avatar.
But there s a little problem too, first the message pop up that there
are some files missing that the viewer needs and on startup with
STATE_MISC on gesture loading next to line 2134 the viewer crashes in
function llthread::lockdata()
The os is a win xp with vc2003