[sldev] XCode bug - please help figure out why

Michael Miller 1337mail at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 18:46:48 PDT 2007

Apple's suggestion works perfectly. The question is: what's causing the
mangling of the project? If a script is screwing with the xcode files, then
it needs to be fixed on LLs part(and fast; the new version of XCode is going
into full swing later this month); if it is Apple's problem(and XCode is
somehow mangling with the files), XCode needs to be fixed before it goes GM.
I have no basis for evaluating what goes on internally at LL, so can you
please shed some light onto the matter? Everything thus far has been
assuming things; can you please get a concrete answer on this?
Thanks,
Mike