[sldev] Linkage errors in Express - llParcel::init

Alissa Sabre alissa_sabre at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Oct 14 05:37:43 PDT 2007

Hi, Larry,

> I have followed the directions on the build wiki, using the manual
> conversion of the project file for C++ Express 2005.

> Everything compiles fine...except for a few casting warnings, which
> I presume are to be expected (basically time_t to int).

No.  That particular warning should disappear by the

    PreprocessorDefinitions= ... _USE_32BIT_TIME_T ...

setting in the SL-UpgradeFromVC71_vc8.vsprops file explained on the
wiki page.  If you are getting "time_t to int conversion" warnings, I
believe you made some mistake in manual conversion steps.

I'm not sure the direct cause of your linkage error, but I recommend
you to double-check the solution/project settings.

    Alissa Sabre