[sldev] OpenAL

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 02:28:27 PDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

Any news or updates on anyones OpenAL hacking? I've just rebased
Callum's last patch for 1.18.3.5 and got that built ok, can't properly
test yet as can't send sound over a VNC connection and i am at work,
but logs show everything initalising ok. But before i start loads of
hacking I was wondering if anyone has updates/fixes/improvements that
they has done that i can play with on my linux 64 bit builds? If not I
will have a play on top of Callums work to see what needs doing.

Thanks

Robin