[sldev] Re: Brett and Soren Visit from Atlassian [Linden Lab]

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Tue Oct 23 16:10:09 PDT 2007

Hi Morgan,

Thanks for giving us the heads up!  Yes, we'd like to figure something
out.  I've cc'd a bunch of people here at Linden Lab, and we're still
discussing who all should be involved.

I work out of our Seattle office, so I'm fishing around for someone to
coordinate this from our San Francisco office.

Rob