[sldev] Hiding or Removing the Menu Bar(containining menu, edit, view)

Kundanv Indigo sekundlife at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 03:14:22 PDT 2007

Hi Everyone
   This is kundanv Indigo(SL Name), I am trying to debug the SL Source code, so I downloaded everything and debugging through MS VS 2003,
I have a question:

 Can we remove or hide the menu bar in the SL game,I tried editing some files relating to the menu bar, they are menu_viewer.xml, llviewermenu.cpp under newview.

But
when I try to comment or make some changes (adjusting the menu bar height to
0…), I got build errors and after still continuing I got exception errors and SL
is unable to Initialize after logging in.

So please help me, my question seems to be counter productive, still I feel to try!!!

Thanks & Regards

kundanv Indigo

http://mail.yahoo.com