[sldev] [AWG] Zero's office hour on Tuesday, 2007-10-30

Mark Lentczner markl at lindenlab.com
Mon Oct 29 14:25:50 PDT 2007

If you are attending my office hours tomorrow or Thursday about scope
and the AWG, then you should probably take a look at the new "About"
section I put at the top of the AWG wiki page:
	https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Architecture_Working_Group

We can discuss it in detail at the office hours.

	- Zero

On Oct 26, 2007, at 1:42 PM, Rob Lanphier wrote:
> The conversation about scope here is pretty timely.  Zero, Liana and I
> had a great conversation yesterday about the topic, and decided it
> would
> be good to make sure we talk about this at Zero's office hour on
> Tuesday, 1pm PDT:
> https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/User:Zero_Linden
>
> Zero's going to also repeat the discussion at the Thursday, 7:30am PDT
> meeting as well.

Mark Lentczner
Director, Studio Icehouse
Linden Lab