[sldev] GUI prototype speedup tricks

Harold Brown labrat.hb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 22:34:42 PDT 2007

Or you could edit the skins/xui/en-us/panel_login.xml and remove the URL to
http://secondlife.com/app/login/

This will allow the browser control to still load, but will prevent it from
accessing the Internet to pull down a webpage on startup. You could also
replace it with a local html page, or a light-weight page on the internet.