[sldev] [META] *IMPORTANT* New PJIRA Perms

Dzonatas dzonatas at dzonux.net
Wed Sep 5 11:39:41 PDT 2007

Iridium Linden wrote:
> 1) If you signed the Open Source Contributor Agreement
> <http://secondlifegrid.net/programs/open_source/submission>, then you
> have likely been added to the Contrib-Agreement group in Public JIRA.
Given that my contract is not being upheld by Linden Lab, I can not fall
back to the Open Source Contributor Agreement.

I've tried to discuss this issue being that it is more about license
issues. The agreement shown above is not secure enough for those that
have written and published programs before SL ever existed. It seemed to
be understood when I was offered the other contract. If the terms were
more like that, I would sign it.

This shows again another piece how this is not Open Source, as it
creates a discrimination against me and my right to protect the security
of Linden Lab and my work. It lacks 'freedom'.

--
Power to Change the Void