[sldev] [META] *IMPORTANT* New PJIRA Perms

John Hurliman jhurliman at wsu.edu
Wed Sep 5 17:01:35 PDT 2007

A solution for this problem posted to the mailing list earlier is to
setup our mail filters to properly deal with the signal to noise ratio.
I went ahead and did by blacklisting "From" e-mail addresses but that
only works for the first e-mail, not reply e-mails. Is there a way to
block entire threads such as this one? No offense to anyone involved, I
just can't justify spending my day reading watercooler chat.

John Hurliman