Japanese bugs, was Re: [sldev] OS-SL Development Issues (was Upcoming viewer releases)

Dave Simmons (Simon) simon at lindenlab.com
Thu Sep 6 10:36:20 PDT 2007

Hi Alissa (and anyone else who's interested) -

Thanks, I'll take a look at your patch.  I did some of the same work on
positioning the IME input where the text carat is located in text fields
and editors.   I haven't submitted the code yet as it's only partially
working - it won't follow the field around correctly if you drag a
floating window.

Unfortunately I've had to look at some other more explosive problems and
haven't had much time this week, but should be able to get back to it in
a few days.  I'll update VWR-250 when I make some progress.

Thanks for the help on this,
 - Simon