[sldev] [META] *IMPORTANT* New PJIRA Perms

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Thu Sep 6 13:41:51 PDT 2007

Dale's got this roughly right.  I doubt we're going to be as draconian
as Iridium is letting on, but the point is: please don't abuse the new
tool we're putting in your hands.  And, if Iridium does deem it
necessary to pull out the can of whip-ass, consider yourself warned.

Could someone volunteer to capture this somewhere on the wiki?  I'm
happy to review for accuracy.

Rob