[sldev] Second Life Open Source Enforcement Agency

Callum Lerwick seg at haxxed.com
Mon Sep 10 17:25:53 PDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-09-10 at 19:08 +0200, Nicholaz Beresford wrote:
> His OpenJPEG Highness,

If anyone else wants titles, feel free to pick one. }:) (Though I guess
you're already the Minister of Mad Patching :)

> just give me a bunch of source files to download and I'll
> make you a project file for VS2003/VS2005 and will code
> it into my viewers.

Hmmm, Dale tried to build against SVN, and ran in to a lot of uglyness.
I realized I really ought to get LL to improve the state of the library
pack. :)

Once its dynamic linking, assuming no ABI/API changes, (bleh) it should
be much easier to give you and Dale cutting edge builds to try.