[sldev] Where to Start?

Nicholaz Beresford nicholaz at blueflash.cc
Tue Sep 11 15:17:21 PDT 2007

Starting with source code for the viewer I'd recommend
1.18.3.2

It's not the latest official stable, but does fairly
well and if you are doing something based on that it
won't be broken by version changes.

Start here: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Get_source_and_compile
and then use 1.18.2.0 or 1.18.3.2 for the source/library and
artwork packages and you're going.

Nick

Second Life from the inside out:
http://nicholaz-beresford.blogspot.com/