[sldev] Bugs in the Mac OS X Source tree

Barney Boomslang bboomslang at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 17 04:59:12 PDT 2007

Hi Nicholaz,

Well, I might do that in the future - for now it's more a (quick and
dirty) checklist so I don't forget one of the steps when I have to do
it again for the next versions. And of course I hope that some of the
problems are taken care of by the lindens and won't be necessary with
the next source releases ;)

bye, Barney